Chapter 2: Claymores Meet Rider

Start from the beginning

Dae.

Dae: "Could he be from the mainland?" He asked.

Dae: "An ally of the Asarakam?" He asked him.

Rimuto: "I was not informed of anyone on the Mainland with his description." He said with a shake of his head and he said.

Rimuto: "Let alone anyone with that description aligned with our enemy." He said and he looked at Rubel once more and asked him.

Rimuto: "What we discovered about him?" He asked him.

Rubel: "From what I garnered from the reports, he appears to be a professional bounty hunter." He said.

Rubel: "He was according to the few witnessed who've spotted him. Though he seems to be prefer confrontations for the most part that he was change into flaming skeleton...called himself Ghost Rider....I heard he took out 56 youmas by himself like one man army. He was outnumbered and killing all of them with burns and he had something else more powerful for what I heard about." He said to him.

???: "Should we capture him?" He asked and the one of the handlers who want to asked, making Dae perk up at the thought and he said.

Dae: "If he keeps this up funds and they want him to protect the innocent humans instead of us." He said to him.

Rimuto: "He is...but one man...." He said dismissively, then his frown turning thoughtful for a moment.

Rimuto: "However it is wise to keep tabs on. If this 'Ghost Rider' is capable of fighting dozens of youma at once without outside it would be pertinent to know how he does it in the likelihood that he is an ally of the Asarakam." He said.

Rubel: "I can see the benefits of that." Rubel said to him.

Rubel: "If we were to send someone to find him, then they can keep tabs on him maybe even distract him or keep this Ghost Rider in one place so we can ignore him and carry on without usual."

Rubel: "But who do we send?" He asked them and that's the good question for what they both heard and then they both don't know what he is...or who is this Ghost Rider really was...but he was the most legend of youma hunter who hunts and kills youmas and killing all of these monsters by himself.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When there was a desert valley but where the sand with rock over there and make the sands was flew all everything around here by itself and there was a huge creature appeared by itself and this creature is terrifying and monster for itself and then the creature was looks like huge big and terrifying humanoid and it had the armors on his body and face with arms too and then the monster was begin to smash these three Claymores who were stay there and fighting at him.

Dauf.

Dauf is Claymore No. 3 of Isley's generation.

Dauf seems to be misanthropic and disrespectful to others' lives, not objecting to helping his lover, Riful, torture Claymores into Awakening. He is also very protective of Riful, but is excessively dependent on her and is terrified of her leaving him. In battle, his lack of intelligence forces him to require assistance from Riful. Dauf isn't easy to get along with, as shown when as former male Claymore in his generation noted that Dauf was never on good terms with Isley or Rigardo and was killed after he made that comment.