epilogue :(

They Don't Know About Us - One Direction

"Where are we going?" I asked, leaning my head on the window. I was sat in the front seat while Izzy was driving us somewhere legally.

Since we had nine people, we split up the cars evenly. Toby joined us girls in the car while all the tall boys stayed in Will's.

"We are going to Portslade." Izzy said with a smile, following Will's car. "We're like five minutes away because Will is fucking speeding."

"But where are we going?" I asked again.

"You'll find out, chill out." She laughed before turning up the music. We pulled into a driveway a few minutes later and jesus was the house beautiful. I could see Will run up the stairs and into the house all excited. When he walked back outside, everyone was standing and leaning against the cars and he had the biggest smile on his face.

"So, you have met her so many fucking times. But officially speaking, this is my girlfriend." Will said as a gorgeous brunette walked outside. I'd met her a few times in passing and I always knew it was his girlfriend, but meeting her like officially was really nice and I could tell he was excited.

"Are you my new mom?" I asked and she laughed.

"So that's who she is?!" Jack asked incredulously. "I made so many jokes about you giving Izzy and aunt and you never stopped me!"

"It's one thing saying she's my girlfriend to a few people at a time compared to the whole lot of you at one time." Will said.

"Can I do the thing now?" Izzy asked, smiling from ear to ear. Will sighed and nodded.

"Izzy!" Harmony yelled and I laughed at their relationship.

"Harmony!" Izzy yelled back, running up to her and hugging her tightly.

"Wait, so all those times at band practices you never were?" Toby asked.

"No! That whole harmony's calling shit was literally Harmony, his girlfriend, calling him!"

"Guys, we've literally been dating under a year. When Caroline and Toby were falling in love and I was gone, we were just friends. We only got together at the beginning of the year."

"It's true. I will say though, Ive known him since before any of you actually got together. I heard all about how all of you were love sick fools running around his house." Harmony said, smiling at all of us.

"You're so pretty." I blurted out. "Marry me."

"How am I supposed to be your mom then?" She laughed out.

"You're so right!" I laughed.

"You're short." Xavier said and i elbowed him. "Don't worry, love, you're shorter."

I elbowed him again, in the dick. "Okay, yup. That hurt, no more short jokes. I'm gonna just, take my leave."

"Asterin." Caroline scolded.

"He called me short!" I yelled in response.

"We don't elbow people in the dick because of it."

"Well when you're 5'3 and your boyfriend is fucking 6'6 i wanna hear him call you short and you don't knee him in the balls." I countered.

"Fair game at that point." Kai said with a shrug.

"Yeah, can't fight you there." Caroline smiled.

"So, wait a minute, exactly how long have you known one another?" Kai asked.

"July first, but we became friends on July eighteenth." She said.

"Year 2020, by the way."

"Can I hear the story again?!" Izzy asked with a wide smile, bouncing from foot to foot.

"Stephanie's here, by the way." Harmony said.

"STEPH!" Izzy screamed before running in the house.

"If you all want to hear the story we have a photo album and can take you through it. If not we can just hang around." Will said, smiling at all of us as he walked up the stairs and stood behind Harmony.

"I'm so in!" I said, running inside. I saw Izzy on another girl's back and she looked happy.

"You're hot, and as tall as me, marry me." I joked.

"You have a boyfriend!" Xavier yelled as he walked in the house. "Oh wow, you're pretty."

"I told you!" I said.

"Im Stephanie, but you can call me Steph. I assume all of you guys are the people Will comes over here talking about all the time? The teenagers he has to keep on a leash?" She joked.

"I told you that in confidence, Steep!" Will yelled.

"Stop calling me steep!" She laughed. "Are we listening to the story again, because boy am I all ears to hear the Jeremiah slander."

"Don't even get me started." Will said with an eye roll.

"You got em good, love, all is fine." Harmony comforted. We all sat around whether it be on the floor or on the couch as Will and Harmony started telling their story pointing to the photos in a decorated photo album.

Boy was it a roller coaster and so fucking adorable.