fifteen :(

Wild As Her - Corey Kent

Ranboo's POV

"Oh. My. God. Did you know that I met Technoblade today?! And he told me to drive safely! Mission impossible because I fucking failed that assignment!" Asterin yelled, laying in the hospital bed. She had a brace on her foot and a few stitches in her head from where she hit the window, but that was the most of her injuries.

"Bloody hell, are you okay?" Tommy asked, barreling through the door.

"Oh my fucking god! My best friend arrived! Tommy! Tommy! Tom! Did you- HA- did you know that the airbags actually fill up completely when you are in a car accident?! Because I didn't think they fucking worked!" Asterin joked. I just laid my head down on her hand.

"No, Ash, I did not know that." He laughed, bracing himself on the end of the bed. I smiled, thanking him for not being a damn idiot for once. Though, I guess he never really was with her now thinking about it.

"Oh my god is it my birthday! Is that why everyone's here!" Asterin exclaimed, getting excited when more people walked in.

"Painlevel, killer."

"Bout a damn zero, Dad! A damn good zero! These meds are whopping my pain's ass right about now. Like I always do to my opponents in a soccer match!"

"That's good, kid." He laughed, sitting in the chair next to me. Asher was sat on the couch knocked the fuck out.

"Oh my god!-"

"Are you gonna start every sentence with oh my god?" Asher asked, a smile growing on his face. I redact my statement, he's not asleep.

"Go back to sleep asshole."

"You just wrecked my car, I'm not the asshole here."

"You said you didn't care!" She yelled back, a smile on her face.

"I don't."

"So you can't use it against me."

"I'm your older brother of course I can."

"Whatever. Anyway! Did you know that Tommy called me everyday?!"

"Asterin-" Tommy nervously laugh.

"All you fuckers thought he didn't have contact but he did!" She said, her smile falling some, but it was unnoticeable to the eye.

"Ash-"

"Ha! He cared more than any of you!" She said, laughing her ass off. "Whatever, I got my boyfriend back so It's all good and dandy now."

"Well, she won't be saying that in an hour or two when the meds wear off." Jack laughed.

"Okay baldy."

"What the fuck!"

"Mister everyone hates you in Tommyinnit's videos."

"What the hell!"

"Mister can't pick a problem like georgenotfound."

"What?!" He asked, laughing his ass off.

"Oh my god! Someone give me my phone!" She exclaimed. I pulled it out of my pocket and handed it to her. "Thank you boyfriend!"

I saluted her and the room fell silent. Well except for the FaceTime tone.

"Hello?" The voice asked. She did not just call fucking Sapnap.

"Best friend!" Asterin yelled.

"You get into a car accident?" He asked with a stifled laugh.

"Yes, but this time I ended up in the hospital by following the laws. What a joke!" She said. I laughed silently and shook my head.

"Came here as fast as I could! Is she okay?!" Will asked, walking into the room. A girl was lagging behind him and oh my god so was Technoblade.

"You didn't listen to me, Idol." Techno said.

"Sapnap look! I got so many visitors!" She said, pointing the phone around the room.

"Technoblade is there?!" He asked, voice increasing in octaves.

"Yes! Bye sappy nappy!" She said, hanging up as he was saying something.

"Who's the hottie thottie?"

"Get to that later, are you okay?" Will asked. She nodded in response.

"I got my boyfriend next to me, couldn't be better. Though, gotta say, that shit sucked."

"I bet." I mumbled, keeping my head down. She squeezed my hand gently as she kept talking loudly to everyone.

At least she was okay, that's all I could really ask I think. It could be so much worse and It wasn't.

"I totaled the car." She said just as I zoned back in.

"At least you didn't total yourself." Will joked.

"So true Uncle Will. So true king." She said. "Dad, can I have food? I haven't eaten yet today. Oh wait! How are the kids? Are they okay? Where are they?"

"They're fine, Star. And yes, I'll go get you some food." He said, patting her head with a smile. He walked out, the adults following behind him.

"Are you sure you're alright?" I asked, turning my head to look at her.

"All good boyfriend, I promise. You can't lose me that quickly." She said, smiling dopily at me.

"I already did." I mumbled, turning my head back over.

"Izzy! Soulmate! Caroline! Mom! Kai! Hottie Thottie! How are my girls?"

Izzy immediately walked over and sat on the bed, leaning her head on Asterin's shoulder. She was crying and it was obvious, but I know it was because tensions were high. If I wasn't so emotionally breached, I would be too.

"You'll always be my person, Asterin. I never meant to disappear on you and for that, Im desperately sorry." She sobbed.

"Hey, where is this coming from?" Asterin asked, voice going lower.

"She though she lost you, we all did really. All we knew was you were in a car accident and needed transportation to the hospital." Caroline said with a small smile. Tubbo was holding her hand.

"Was quite terrifying, but you look hotter than ever, bae." Kai said with a smile.

"Oh don't I know it!" She said, hugging Izzy with one hand. "You'll always be my person too, Iz. All that matters is that you're here now. I love you."

"I love you too." Izzy said.

"We all do." Tubbo agreed. Everyone else nodding.

we all do