twenty-four :(

bad idea right? - Olivia Rodrigo

"So who's jacket is that?" Kai asked as we laid in the hotel room we were sharing. We were giving Will a break from having to be a dad to eight teenagers.

"Got the food!" Jack yelled with a smile. "The others should be here soon, they wanted something all the way in Eastbourne and I wasn't going that far."

"It's Xavier's." I said, sitting up and grabbing my food. "Thanks Jack."

"No problem. Now, what's the drama with Xavier?"

"Nothing, no drama." I lied, shrugging.

"There's always drama, why is there no drama?" Jack asked before taking a bite of his food.

"It's Xavier's jacket?!" Kai asked, finally commenting on my answer.

"We had a little moment at a new years eve party." I shrugged, acting like I didn't think about that night all the time.

"Spill!" Jack yelled. "I knew there was fucking drama!"

"We went to a masquerade new years party at Rowan's. You both were there months prior. Anyway, we lied to each orher and then made out in the middle of a crowd of people."

"That's so not it!" Jack yelled.

I recalled the moment with a red face and a vivid remembrance of waking up in his arms.

"We made out. We went to a room. We made out more. We went to sleep." I shrugged. "Simple as that."

"I'm sorry, you did what?" Kai laughed out.

"Listen! We were both sober and neither of us regret it. Nothing happened, we just made out and then watched tiktok and then went to sleep. He took me home the next morning and it was cold so he gave me his jacket. I haven't given it back."

"You little rascal!" Jack yelled. I laughed and we finished our food.

The party really started when everyone got here.

"If you say anything Jack, I'll kill you." I threated as I heard the door starting to be unlocked.

"Guys!" Jack yelled as everyone filed in. I threw a pillow at him and he fell off the bed.

"Oh my god." Izzy laughed, sitting on the bed next to me. Caroline laid at the end of the bed with a smile.

"God I love England." Caroline sighed.

"Same!" I agreed.

"So what's on the agenda?" Toby asked.

"I think we should sing karaoke." Tommy suggested.

"You only want to because you fucked it up in the club." I laughed.

"That and I want a recreation of the video where you called out Ranboo by name when you were high." Tommy laughed.

"I'm literally standing next to you." Xavier said.

"I would, but that song is reserved for me and my little teen choice award." I joked. Everyone busted out laughing as did I.

So we all did karaoke and then got kicked out of the hotel for many noise complaints and went back to Will's. We crashed his plans but he didn't care and they laughed it off.

Xavier and I sung a few songs together.

Izzy and I sang far too many together.

Izzy and Toby sang life by the sea and boy did they eat.

Kai and Jack sang like two together.

Will sang with everyone.

i sang with basically everyone too.

Everyone just had a go at it but if we were ranking points and who was better, it was me. It's always me. I always am the best.