one :(

Isabella's POV

Three Days After The Fight
I Lost A Friend - FINNEAS

"Do you know what happened?" Tommy asked, laying his head only shoulder as we laid on my bed.

"From what Asher told me Ranboo told her she needs to stop living life on the edge. I get why though, it's a constant battle of wondering when how far she goes is going to be just far enough or too far. It gets hard sometimes." I responded, wiping the tears from my face. She hasn't messaged me in days and I know she's not okay. It'd be better if she at least read the messages, but they're completely unopened.

"You're telling me you agree with him?" Tommy asked, pulling away and sitting up. He turned his head to look at me with the utmost confused look on his face.

"You're implying that you don't?" I asked, staring back at him with the same confused expression.

"Of fucking course I don't, Bella. He can't dictate what she does and doesn't do with her damn life. Neither can you for that matter. Asterin is going to live life to the fullest, that's how she is and I always thought you loved that about her. When did you change your mind? Why are you turning your back on Asterin? She needs someone to support her and the one person who should is completely against her?!"

"I'm not fucking against her, Tom. I will always be in her corner whether I support her decisions or not. I will always fucking be there for her no matter fucking what."

"Really fucking seems like it, yeah. You've done abandoned her when she needed someone, anyone in her corner. You side with the person making her feel most shit about herself." Tommy yelled, standing up so he could pace around my bed.

"I'm not doing this."

"Oh, why not? Because I'm right?"

"Because you don't know fucking shit, Thomas! You know jack fucking shit! You don't know Asterin! You don't know who I met her as! You don't know what the hell she's been through! I know why she lives her life like she fucking does, do you?! Tell me her food orders from all fucking fast food restaurants, how about her favorite color, favorite book, her all time fucking idol! Tell me her favorite drink! Tell me her favorite song and her favorite rock band! Tell me why she has such an attachment to the people who stay in her damn life! Tell me why she was so fucking addicted on drugs when I met her! Tell me why I'm scared of her slipping off the damn edge, Tom. You fucking can't because you don't know her. You haven't been around her for more than a few fucking months and I've been there for years, Tom. You don't know her so don't give me any shit for agreeing with someone who's right." I yelled, standing up and looking at him as the tears poured down my face.

"You're just bloody wrong, Isabella. Yeah, I don't know Asterin, you're right. But you don't get to throw it in my face. You're in the wrong here and I want nothing to do with this until you get out of your damn head. Come to your senses and then talk to me."

"So you're just leaving?!" I yelled, watching him pick up his jacket and storm out of my bedroom. I followed him down the stairs and we both stopped at my front door.

"I'm leaving you, Izzy. I can't stand here and listen to you tell someone else how to live their life. Call me when you realize how fucking wrong you are and maybe we can rehash this again." He said, opening my front door and slamming it as he left.

Uncle Will

he left me

what?
iz what do you mean?
are you okay?

he just
he left me
I don't even know what happened
we were fighting about ash and
he said he was leaving me

im on my way darling

can I stay all summer?
I can't look out my window and see him
I'm tired
im so tired of everyone leaving
of being second best
im so done uncle will

you're always welcome here my love
be there soon

I turned off my phone, shoving random pieces of clothing into a suit case as I sobbed. I knew he wouldn't be here for a while, so I just did what I could to distract myself.

My room was pitch black when I was finished packing. I just laid on my floor, trying to stop fucking crying. He was right, I know he was, I just disagree with him.

"Iz?" I heard at my bedroom door. The voice made me cry harder. "Darling, we can leave now, okay? You can tell me all about it on the way home, okay?"

"What did I do wrong?" I sobbed as he helped me stand. He grabbed my suitcase and helped me walk on my shaking legs. We got to the car and I immediately sat in the passenger seat, staring up at Tom's bedroom window. He looked at me through his window. I could see the tear tracks on his face, but he simply rolled his eyes and stepped out of view.

"I think I'm just gonna move in with you." I whispered. "I've wanted to for years anyway."

"Darling." He whispered, resting a hand on my leg.

When did I lose myself in this fucking disaster?