twenty-one :(

London Boy - Taylor Swift

"Can I have an earbud?" Izzy asked from her spot next to me. I handed her the other airpod and checked to make sure everyone was in the group session.

raging8=D
pixel_
sea.onfire
charming.98

"Dude, i forgot what the fuck your spotify name was." Izzy whispered, covering her mouth as she laughed.

"How could you forget raging dick?" I asked, laughing my ass off as i leaned my head on her.

London Boy by Taylor swift came on and I got so fucking excited.

"This one's for Mr. Frey!" I said, making all of our friends shake their head at me.

Let's be real here, one hundred percent transparent, I forgot to download a lot more music for the plane so this song was on repeat for like twenty hours or so. Nobody cared enough to turn it off, but Will would look at me with annoyance every time the song replayed.

We walked off the plane and made it back to Will's house and I immediately went to Izzy's room. I laid on the bed as I sighed. Caroline and Izzy both Jumped on me and I hugged them both happily.

"My girls!" I yelled with a smile.

"We're back!" Izzy yelled, smiling just as wide.

We all fell asleep on the bed together before I woke up hours later and walked into the kitchen. Xavier was standing there talking with Will.

"I need to take pictures of me at different locations for my hottie of a teacher." I said. Will spit out his water and laughed.

"What?!" Xavier asked, a smile on his face.

"Trying to win him over?" Will asked with a smile.

"Trying to get extra credit, if you know what I mean." I said, winking at him and he laughed again.

"What the fuck is this conversation?" Xavier asked.

"We'll go, just let me get ready. You both have to sit in the back though." Will said, walking to his room.

"So you have a crush on this teacher?" Xavier asked with a smile.

"Yes, yes I do. He's British and reminds me of Will. I literally panicked so bad in front of him and said I had an uncle who lives here." I laughed, jumping onto the counter.

"Ready to go?" Will asked. I nodded and all four of us got in the car. We drove around at first, just looking at everything before back tracking and taking pictures. Xavier and I got some together and they got some together too.

I was happy to be here.

I was happy to take these pictures back to Mr. Frey too.