twenty-five :(

Call It What You Want - Taylor Swift

Asterins_Heart is now live! Cooking with an idiot :O

"Hello my hearts!" I yelled, smiling as the viewer count rose in mass amounts and chat went wild. "Iz! Do you have your mask on?!"

"Yup! Coming in now!" She yelled, walking into view.

"We're back baby!" Caroline yelled, putting her hand into view. She was sitting on the counter monitoring chat since she didn't want to be on camera.

"Today we're gonna cook spaghetti! If all else fails Ranboo is on his way back with Tommy, Tubbo, and dino nuggies!" I yelled.

"First we have to boil the water and simmer the sauce because the meat shouldnt be done half an hour before we even get to the noodles." Caroline said.

"We're just winging it!" Izzy yelled.

"I literally have the directions up!" Caroline yelled.

"Winging it!" I yelled with a laugh.

"Oh my god." Caroline laughed.

"So we're gonna start on the water. What do we do in the meantime?" I asked, starting to boil the pot of water on the stove that Izzy filled before we started.

"You read chat becauze they're spamming you with questions."

"Read em off, Momma Bear Care!" I yelled.

"Question one, do you have a kid?"

"Nope! The pictures were my baby cousin! Next question!"

"Do you and Ranboo talk again?"

"Yes, obviously. I just said he was on his way, have you guys always been this dense?"

"Ash!" Izzy yelled wirh a laugh.

"We're back! Mask needed?" Xavier asked.

"Yessir!" I yelled back. He put on his mask and walked into frame, leaning his arms on my head while Tubbo ran across frame with the nuggets.

"Why did you leave for months? are you okay now?" Caroline read off.

"Nobody's heard from me for months! I'm doing better than I ever was!" I sang as Ranboo laughed above me. "Yes! I'm fine now! Was in a bad headspace but i'm better now!"

"Your uncle is tuning in, he says hello." Caroline said with a smile.

"Hi dad!" I yelled and waved.

"What are we doing anyway?" Ranboo asked.

"Making spaghetti!" izzy said, "Im putting on the sauce."

Tommy stuck his finger in the pan and wiped it on her face.

"You bloody wanker! Get it the fuck off of me! You're fucking dead!" She screamed, grabbing some on her finger and chasing after him.

"Don't come back here!" Caroline screamed.

"i want to wear his initial on a chain round my neck, chain round my neck!" I screamed, the song being stuck in my head now.

"This has devolved into chaos already." Xavier laughed. I laughed with him and put my face over the water.

"This is taking so fucking long!" I groaned.

"Patience is key, my child." Caroline laughed, "STAY AWAY FROM ME IZZY!"

"Tell Tommy to stop hiding behind you then!" She yelled back.

"BACK INTO THE KITCHEN WITH FOOD YOU FUCKING HEATHENS!" Caroline yelled. They ran around the island and chased one another again.

"Can we put in the garlic bread?" Toby asked, pulling out a huge loaf of garlic bread.

"WHEN DID YOU GET THAT?!" I asked. He pulled out another and threw it to me. "ON GUARD!"

"SIZE UP ASH!" He yelled back, gauging in a sword battle with me.

"Chat says you guys are crazy." Caroline laughed, "I must agree."

"Care! Your boyfriend is being beaten!" I yelled.

"Chat asks where we are."

"We're at Wilbur Soot's flat!" I yelled, tapping Toby's chest and yelling in excitement.

"The fucking sauce is boiling! Izzy! Fix it! Sauce is going everywhere!" I screamed.

"It should only be on three!" She screamed, running in with sauce on her shirt. How the fuck did that get there?

"It's on eight!" I yelled.

"Whoopsies." Tommy laughed, watching the sauce fly with a smile.

"You guys are terrible at cooking." Xavier laughed.

"Shut up, tallboo!" I yelled.

"Tommy! Why did you set it to eight?!" Izzy laughed, trying to dodge the flying sauce to change the setting.

"I thought it would cook faster!" He yelled.

"Idiot!" Toby yelled.

"Chat agrees with Tommy. You guys are stupid."

"Don't call my chat stupid, Care!" I yelled.

"I'll do what I want!" She yelled back.

"Fucker!" I yelled.

"Bigger issues here! It's fucking going everywhere!" Izzy screamed. Ranboo walked over and turned off the burner.

"Ow! Fuck! That's hot!" Ranboo yelled and I laughed.

"I told you it'd cook faster!" Tommy yelled. Izzy chased him out.

"Im cooking these in the microwave!" Tubbo telled, pulling out the dino nughies.

"Make me some!" I yelled.

"Stop chasing me!" Tommy scareamed.

"Buy me spaghetti then!" Izzy screamed back.

"Fine! Fine!" He yelled, walking back into the kitchen winded.

"What the fuck is happening." Will said as he walked inside the room.

"We're cooking a stream!" Toby yelled.

"Close enough!" I yelled after him.

"How the fuck did you fuck it up this bad?" He asked, walking through the kitchen. "Why is there pasta sauce all over my kitchen!"

"Tommy put the burner on eight. Tubbo and I are making nuggies in the microwave." I said with a smile.

"With the paper plates?"

"No, the white ones!" Tubno yekled.

"Those are fucking styrofoam!" Will screamed, "You can't put those in the microwave! It'll-"

He got cut off when a fire started in the microwave.

"Catch fucking fire! None of you are ever cooking again!" Will screamed, turning off all of the burners and opening the microwave.

"My nuggies!" Tubbo screamed.

I was on the floor laughing.

"Out of the kitchen! I'm ordering dinner!"

"Can I get spaghetti?!" Izzy screamed from the hallway.

"Yes! Help me clean this place, Izzy!"

"But Will." She whined. He gave her a look and she caved so quickly and grabbed a rag.

"Well, that was the stream. Bye chat!" I yelled before Caroline ended it.

"You guys are terrible." Will laughed.