four :(

Mockingbird - Eminem

Here I was. sat on my living room floor sobbing. The first time I'm not high in months and im absolutely hysterical. Not because of Xavier, no, because of my damn uncle. I miss him, a lot. I miss him all the time, but today is just different i guess.

"I will always protect you, Asterin. No matter where in the world I am. I'm gonna give you the world. I will be here for you and do everything for you in place of your dad. He may not care to see you smile, but i'll do anything for you to see you smile." He says softly in the video. The quality is shit, but it makes me love it more. "You'll always be my shining Star."

The words made me cry. He's done everything he can to protect me, but i'm to far gone to be saved from this. My uncle helped play match maker, so why couldn't he just see how wrecked i'd be from him?

I heard my phone ring from across the room. Good timing, the video just ended. I turned off the tv and walked to my phone, answering it quickly when I saw who it was.

"Are you okay?!"

Once I knew what was happening, I sped from San Jose to San Francisco. The drive was cut in half. I barely remembered it.

I rushed into the hospital, tripping over my feet as I walked to the front desk. Once I gave her the information she looked at me and back at her computer.

"Room 306, but you can't enter without specific validation. I need your name." She said with an annoyed tone. She's about to find how who can throw a nice fucking right hook if she doesn't tone it the fuck down.

"Asterin Heart, can I fucking go?!"

"Yes." She said with an eye roll.

"Don't have an attitude with your fucking patients by the damn way! Get fucked!" I screamed as I ran down the corridor. She made it out from behind her desk to try and stop me, but i was already flipping her off in the closing elevator.

asterins_heart

liked by ranboomc, izzys_beanie, asher

liked by ranboomc, izzys_beanie, asher.00, and 10,029 others
asterins_heart never felt whole until you came along <3

comments are disabled

Asterin 🤪
asterins_heart
i vow to always protect you, from now until forever. <3

asterins_boothangSTOP WHAT OMG?! IS THIS WHY ITS BEEN LIKE TEN MONTHS SINCE YOU AND RANBOO INTERACTED?!

asterins_boothang
STOP WHAT OMG?! IS THIS WHY ITS BEEN LIKE TEN MONTHS SINCE YOU AND RANBOO INTERACTED?!

asterin_ranboo
oh- asterin's in her mom arc?

carevs.ash
I THOUGHT IT WAS MOMMA CAROLINE?! WHEN DID ASTERN BECOME A MOM?!

pixel_
you guys need to chill the fuck out. stop spreading rumors and keep your nose out of other people's business. you're taking this all way out of fucking proportion.
|
tubbo_
agreed

ranboosaysstuff
stop assuming things and get your head on straight, you guys are being ridiculous. asterin is allowed to post without being hounded for being a mom or me being a dad or even about anything period. leave her alone.
|
asterins_heart
rhank yu <3
|
ranboosaysstuff
ofc <3
|
tommyinnit
DIDNT KNOW WE WERE INTERACTING AGAIN?!
|
izzys_beanie
maybe listen to ranboo's words -_-

Trending

Mom Asterin
Asterin posted a picture of a baby and now everyone is speculating whether her and streamer Ranboo had a kid together.

Ranboo and Asterin
Minecraft Streamer Ranboo and retired Streamer Asterins_Heart have interacted for the first time in roughly 9 months when Ranboo defended Asterin on her post.

"Do you wanna hold her?" My aunt asked as I sat in the chair and got up to pace 19 times in the last thirty seconds.

"Really?" I asked, my fave lighting up despite the mass amount of anxiety I was feeling. "What if I drop her? Babies are slippery! Especially ones that just came out of you-"

"Yeah, no, dont finish that. You won't drop her, Asterin. Here." She said, holding the baby out for me to take. I gently held her in my arms and sat back down in the chair. One thing I never truly realized, was how much time stops when I hold her. She was all I cared about right now. Nothing else mattered in this moment.

"Selene is what we decided on before Jimmy got deployed." My aunt Darla says as her eyes kept fluttering shut. "It means moon. You're the only person he would let be the first to hold her if he wasn't here. That's why you cut the umbilical and that's why you're who I called. I thought you'd be too young, but he's always believed otherwise. Im starting to see why, Star."

I never looked up, only stared down at the baby who pieced my world back together by just existing.

"I already love you. You have a daddy, but i'll protect you like he did with me even when he's around. I'll always be the fun cousin you can go to when you need a reason to just be. I'll buy you everything under the sun. You want a diamond ring? I got ya. You want a damn mockingbird? i'm your girl. You need a new diamond ring? Guess who you go to." I rambled on, the baby just staring up at me with what could be considered a smile for a baby that's 12 hours old. "I love you, Moon, and you will never be alone in a world that sets out to make you feel the most loneliness ever."

The love I felt for this little ball of joy that is merely twelve hours old is intense. The connection I knew we'd grow into could surpass that of me and anyone i knew. Except maybe my uncle, a close second i guess.

I knew it then and I know it now, no matter what life throws at either of us, I will do everything in my power to protect this little girl.

Just like my uncle did for me.