ten :(

Ranboo's POV

Month Seven : Week One
The Middle - Jimmy Eat World

I woke up Christmas morning to Sophie jumping up and down on my bed screaming at me to wake up.

"Little rat." I said, smiling as I grabbed her legs and dragged her onto the bed. She screamed as she came down on top of me and laughed upon rolling away.

"Andrea is downstairs and she says she has gifts for us! Let's go!" She yelled, tugging on me to get me to move, I stood up and walked out of my room with her after she dragged me out of bed. I walked down the stairs and my sister smiled upon seeing me.

"Xavier!" She yelled, opening her arms for a hug. I gratefully accepted and for the first time in a while, I felt better. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I whispered back. I towered over her, but not by much. We both got our height genes from our father. She was about 5'10 and I was definitely 6'6 and still growing.

"We can go visit mom after we're done here. Asterin left three gifts on the porch for you all." She said as she pulled away. I smiled at her and we all sat on the floor in front of the tree.

"Can we open Asterin's gifts first?" Sophie asked with excitement.

"Of course." Andrea said with a smile. She handed out the presents and I was surprised to see I got one too. "Why do you look so shocked? She's your girlfriend, she obviously got you a gift too."

"Yeah, yeah." I said, putting on a fake smile. Sophie opened her gift first and she was very happy with what she got. She got a Minecraft axolotl stuffed animal in the color blue and almost cried. Andrea opened hers and got a journal with stars all over the cover and a note on the first page.

"Definitely a keeper, Xavier." Andrea whispered, closing the book and wiping away the tears now rolling down her face. I opened mine, taking a silent deep breath before doing so. I opened it and saw a star necklace. I wanted to cry, there was no way her gift to me was a star. I took off the lego piece necklace I always had on and attached the charm to the necklace, right behind the piece. She had the other half and when put together it created a heart.

We spent the rest of the day together just opening gifts and basking in the happiness everyone was radiating.

Month Seven : Week Two
Dress - Taylor Swift

I walked into the house with a black masquerade mask covering my eyes and a black mask covering my mouth. There were black gems that Andrea had put on both of them to make them look better. I had on black jeans and a white button down. Both Andrea and Ezra accompanied me to this party. Andrea because she wanted to see Rowan and Ezra because his girlfriend just broke up with him and he was feeling terrible about it. Me being me, I was trying to help hm because I know the feeling. Curses for being a nice person sometimes.

Andrea was wearing a red dress with a red masquerade mask on. It had a feather coming off of the side and jewels all over the openings. She looks gorgeous and I was proud to call her my sister.

"Xavier?" A ginger haired boy asked, walking up to me.

"Rowan?" I asked, making sure it was Rowan before I actually spoke to him.

"Yeah! You look so good, man!" Rowan said with a smile.

"Thanks!" I replied with a smile that couldn't be seen.

"Rowan! Where's your hot boyfriend! I wanna go check him out!" A girl said, walking up to us in a forest green dress with a mask covering her mouth and a green masquerade mask covering her eyes. Due to the dark lighting I couldn't quite make out her eye color, but her hair was short and blonde and pinned back with braids and twists. She looked beautiful.