eight :(

The Way I Loved You - Taylor Swift

what

the

fuck

We pulled up to the concert and my mind was blown. I was driving me, Izzy, Caroline, and Kai in one car. It was gonna be a couples thing, but I refused to drive with Carter in the car. Then I proceeded to yell at Kai who tried to move the seat from Carter's settings.

It's been a night already, don't blame me.

We all got out and everyone went off with their coupled pair. I rolled my eyes, being stuck with Carter next to me. Izzy and Tommy both saw and pulled me in between them. Izzy fell behind and walked with Carter after a few minutes tho.

bitch

"You've been terrible, and don't lie." Tommy said, guiding me through the crowd of people to our seats. Tubbo bought the right shit let me fucking tell you.

"Yeah, been pretty fucking terrible." I said, loud enough for Ranboo to hear.

"I can tell." Tommy shrugged. "You look nice though, making a statement to the boy behind us."

"I hate you." I laughed. We all stood basically shoulder to shoulder and guess who I was next to.

Ding Ding Ding

Carter

Izzy was on my other side though, so I guess its not too bad.

Me and Izzy screamed the songs from the top of our lungs. We all got drinks and me and Izzy downed ours so our throats were less sore. The concert came to an end, but not without surprise songs and the midnight songs. It felt like a fever dream.

"HE IS SENSIBLE AND SO INCREDIBLE AND ALL MY SINGLE FRIENDS ARE JEALOUS!" I scream, despite my voice giving out. I look over and Izzy is perched on Tommy's back for a better view. It didn't matter who was behind them, because they were in the moment and the way Tommy looked up at her as she screamed the lyrics said it all.

"HE SAYS EVERYTHING I NEED TO HEAR AND ITS LIKE I COULDNT ASK FOR ANYTHING BETTER!" I screamed, averting my eyes from them and looking to Carter. He was already looking at me. He had a smile on his face, and it didn't leave despite the way ive been treating him all night. I smiled back and stepped closer to him.

"HE OPENS UP MY DOOR AND I GET INTO HIS CAR AND HE SAYS YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL TONIGHT!"

He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me flush against him and messing with the fringe of my dress.

"AND I FEEL PERFECTLY FINE!"

"I miss you." He leaned down, whispering in my ear. Tears started filling my eyes, but I could easily play it off as my throat hurt.

"Prove it." I whispered back, his head still bent down to my level. He lifted his head and kept his arm around me. "BUT I MISS SCREAMING AND FIGHTING AND KISSING IN THE RAIN!"

"AND ITS TWO AM AND IM CURSING YOUR NAME! SO IN LOVE THAT YOU ACT INSANE AND THATS THE WAY I LOVED YOU!" He screamed. staring at me the entire time.

didnt know he knew this song

"BREAKING DOWN AND COMING UNDONE IT'S A ROLLER COASTER KIND OF RUSH! AND I NEVER KNEW I COULD FEEL THAT MUCH!" I screamed, staring right back at him as a tear fell down.

"And that's the way I love you." He said, loud enough for me to hear, but low enough for only me to hear.

"He respects my space and never makes me wait and HE CALLS EXACTLY WHEN HE SAYS HE WILL!" I said, my voice screaming at the end. I took off my hat and grabbed the taped shot sized bottle of vodka and poured it in my drink. Thank fuck he wasn't looking. I slipped the bottle into my small wallet and downed my drink without stirring it.

"HE CAN'T SEE THE SMILE IM FAKING! AND MY HEARTS NOT BREAKING! CAUSE IM NOT FEELING ANYTHING AT ALL!" I screamed so loud i though my throat might actually be cut open for real.

"AND YOU WERE WILD AND CRAZY JUST SO FRUSTRATING, INTOXICATING, COMPLICATED! GOT AWAY BY SOME MISTAKE AND NOW!" He screamed, the lyrics digging deep as his eyes locked on mine.

"I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain."

"It's two am and i'm cursing your name."

"So in love that I acted insane."

"And that's the way I love you."

The rest of the world faded out. It was just me and him in this moment with everyone's screams faded out.

We still love each other, and that'll never go away.

we need love, but all we want is danger.