ten :(

Snow On The Beach - Taylor Swift

We pulled into my driveway but neither of us moved.

"What happened?" I asked, closing my eyes to rid myself of blurry vision. News flash, it didnt work.

"Ezra heard you telling me about your prior addiction. He said he'd tell my dad if i didn't leave you and I was afraid you'd get in trouble. So i told you I wanted you to stop being you." He whispered, running a hand down his face with an exhale.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I sobbed, my heart hammerinf in my chest.

"You'd leave anyway, to protect me. You'd think you were a burden, that your past was being hung not only over your head but mine too. You would have left me anyway, Asterin." He said, almost as if he was coming to the realization that the result would have been the same. I guess I was too though.

"I'm a week sober. Or, no, im not actually. I spiked my drink at the concert."

way to fuck shit up

"I'm proud of you, Star."

"Shut up."

"No seriously i am."

"Stop it."

"You're surviving."

"Barely." I scoffed.

"You're living."

"I'm existing, im not living at all." I whispered, correcting him.

"Yeah, i get that." He whispered back.

"Can we try again? Like, keep it on the low but-"

"Try again? Yeah, but we go slow and test waters."

"Baby you know me, i just dive right in." I said getting out of the car with a smile as i wiped my face. He got out with me and grabbed my extended hand. My uncle said everyone could stay the night and since Carter did 90 for a good few miles, we cut the time it took to get here down by a landslide.

asterins_heart

liked by jimmyheart, tubbolive, ranboomc, and 9,365 moreasterins_heart we need love, but all we want is danger

asterins_heart we need love, but all we want is danger

ranboomc the rumors are terrible and cruel but honey most of them are true
liked by asterins_heart

izzys_beanie hottie thottie
asterins_heart WERE BACK BABY
izzys_beanie WERE BACK <3

pixel_ CAUSE BABY I CAN BUILD A CASTLE
asterins_heart OUT OF ALL THE BRICKS THEY THREW AT ME

tommyinnit you bloody screamed that song while crying
asterins_heart wym? it was rainin bro
tommyinnit it was not

izzys_beanie