22. His fear

Recap: Dhiru explained everything that had happened to Maaran and an anonymous call came to Preetha...

Preetha: Dhiru, attend this call.

Dhiru attended and the opposite person asked for Preetha, while Dhiru's word struck for a second.

Preetha: Hello, who's this?

Hmm Preetha, I'm Lenin.

Preetha: Oh Lenin ah, Yeah tell me Lenin? Why did you call this late night?

Lenin: Sorry to disturb you. I'm working on the night shift, I have doubt on the blank.

She explained his doubt and ended the call...

Np: Don't take calls on unknown number...((He looked at her secretly)

Preetha: Hmm athu seri.... But he is my colleague and I'm his trainer nah.

_________________

Iyappa: Tell me? Anything new

Preetha: yes, we are missing something from the beginning.

Iyappa: Beginning? Means?

Preetha: Where did it start? Are we guessing the wrong person? Think of the festival, when Maaran died. Okay you collect the details. Give me some months. I was supposed to get some details and try to recover his mail id soon. Don't ever tell your family. Then after my confirmation, reopen the case in the name of your father.

Iyappa: Why in the name of my father and why are you telling me to hide from my family?

Preetha: Sake of your parents' health. If opening the case in name of me will create some problem, though I'm not your family member or blood relation. So, hope you understand our plan. Execute according to situation.

Iyappa: Hmm Thanks for your support
Preetha: Ada chi paeh...throw it in your dustbin.

Days rolled on.

Preetha was working from home. After that she went somewhere telling her mom.

Np was searching for her in the whole house and he couldn't find her and he heard that she went to the old well alone when his aunt was talking to his mom.

Np: Hey Siri, find the old well near me
..

Siri: Dei parama urupadra vazhiya paaru da..
Me: Athalam Avan urupada maatan... nee vazhiya sollu avanuku...poi tholayatum

Siri: Go right, go straight, take left and your destination is on the right...

Np: Adada, thank you google..cho sweet.

Np mv: Enna alaye kaanom Enga poirpa..

He heard the water sound, he peeped through the well and found preetha was sitting in the stairs throwing small stones in the water.

He silently went down the stairs.

Np: boo
He threatened her. Preetha jerked and turned to scold that one who frightened her.

Pre: Neeya..
Np: Pinna yaaru, why are you sitting alone? Enna koopta nan company kudupan la...
Pre: Time illa...

He sat behind her on the stairs. The steps are builded with the steel bars surrounded with safety.

Np: Can I ask you something?
Pre: Hmm hmm
Np: Sure ah
Pre: hmm
Np: Nam....namm...yen....
Pre: Ipa en type adikura...olunga sollu pa takunu
Np: Namma yen kalyanam pannika koodathu.
Pre: hmm panikalam.

He smiled sheepishly.
Np mv: Aiyayo... okay nu solra... edho vilangama panna poralo, dei np pochi da..

Pre: Neechal theriyuma...
Np: Theriyathu..
Pre: if I push you here, no one will come and save you.