21. 3/3 revelation

Iyappa and Preetha were searching  Maaran for more than 1/2 an hour. Suddenly Iyappa's phone flashed with the name udanpirapeh. When he attended, he heard only dei from the other side and the call ended. He called again but was out of coverage.

Preetha: Dei, I think something is gonna happen wrong. Please call him again. I will inform Dhiru and your dad.

But he stopped as the family was happy with the festival.

Maaran's mom: Avan enga da…

Preeth; Phone pesa ponan ma… enga ponan neh therila…

M mom: vidu ma… varuvan…edha mukiyama vishayam ah irukum pesitu varuvan…

Time flees. As time passed, Preetha's fear grew.

Iyappa: Eh gunduz, bayapadatha di… en anna mass uh..edhum agathu avanuku…

Preetha: Dei, Un chithapa enga nu paaru….

Iyappa: Itho Inga than engayo iruntharu….(looking for him) hmm kaanom eh… Chitthi, chithapa enga…

His chitthi said that he got a call and he went.

Preetha: Dei pochi…edhukaga nan bayanthen oh athu nadaka pothu… dei enaku bayama iruku da, edhachum Pannu…

Iyappa: Hey chithapa lam apdi panna koodiya aalu illa di .. nee en theva ilama bayanthu enayum bayamuruthi vidra… summah iru…

Preeth: Iru, nan poi dhiru ah kootitu varen…
He stopped by holding her hand.

For the first time, Iyappa was experiencing fear in Preetha's eyes; he has known Preetha for more than 18 years. She is too brave and bold and handles everything cool.

Iyap: Wait pannu, paapom…

Preeth: Enna irritate panatha…enna vachi edha prank panringala annanum thambiyum ( He nodded negatively) Aprm enna vidu da..  nan poi elartayum solren… ipadi amaithiya irunthu..oru dash um pluck panna porathu illa..

Preetha ran towards the elders and informed them that Maaran was missing for more than a hour. All were panicked and the gents rushed from the temple side in search of him. Ladies stayed in the same place. And Preetha and Iyappa went in search of him…

Again after an hour all the family rushed to the place where there are rides, though someone informed that Maaran was tied and was lifted by placing him on the giant wheel. Maaran was known by his good character in the surroundings.

One of the man who is masked his face started the engine of giant wheel, it slowly started moving. Preetha and others rushed near the giant wheel and there are traces of water splashed in the mud. Preetha touched and smelled it and found out that it was the smell of petrol. She rushed to stop the engine of giant wheel but at the time another man sparked ignition in the rope where it goes up to the tied Maaran.

Maaran was started to burn, without any delay, Iyappa ran with a sack and started to climb on the giant wheel because after stopping the engine only it slows down. Preetha also rushed but her parents hold her without moving. She was crying very bad for him.

While climbing where Maaran is, the fire started to burn very fast and Iyappa finally reached him. When he was about to cover him with the sack, the fire clutched Iyappa's shirt. Burning Maaran pushed Iyappa to the ground from while the wheel spins slowly. Preetha's eyes were encircled with the fire.

Atlast other rushed with some sack pushed maaran from the wheel and tried their best to stop the fire. Maaran was unconscious and his face was burned like a hell. We can't identify that he is Maaran, like that his face was burnt. He was taken to the hospital for treatment.