34. Marriage

On the day before marriage. Their reception. Np was waiting for her in the stage. Once she came his heart started thudding fast seeing his women in a grand blue reception dress of his selection. He kept his hand on his heart and patted to calm. While Preetha smiled looking at him thinking that he is cute to her at present.

He ran to the steps of the stage and gave his hand to Preetha. She looked at him and gave her hands. He took her to the stage.

Dinesh: Vitta Avan ipave en thangachi ku thaali katirvan polaye. En da karthi marriage aana ipadithan irukumaa.

Karthi: Marriage aana ipadi than irukum konjam naaliku.
He earned a glare from his wife who is sitting beside him.

Dinesh: Paathiya ma, epadi ma nee Ivana samalikura. Enakuthan arivilla single paya. Nan than kekren na, nee ipadiya bathil solva..

K wife: Veetuku vaa oru WWE eh nadathuran…
Karthi: Nee vaa di, lorry vitu adichi thookuren(towards Dinesh)

Dinesh: Ma, un purushan enna kola panna paakran…kochikatha da. Bujuku bujuku(he pinched his cheeks)
Kar: dei dei.

K wife: unga bromance ah konjam niruthirangala…elarum oru maari paakranga.

The reception ended with the teasings, blessings and photoshoots.

Morning,

Np was in cloudnine as it was his marriage today. He urged to see his lady in the bridal look. Without anyone knowledge, he went to her room only to get a glare from the girls from the bride's room.

Np: seri seri poren, romba otathinga enna.

He left.

Friend 1: Konjam neram kooda wait panna mudiyathu un aala ala

F2:  Sir en ivlo avasara paduraru..

Preetha: Saree look la enna pathathu illa..athan parakuran. Nethu reception dress uh…itho intha wedding saree, jewels elame Avan selection than… athan thudikiran paya…

Soon the groom completed the rituals said by the Iyer and the Iyer finally asked to bring bride. Np's eyes were roaming here and there.

Dhiru: Maapla, sir. Porunga en thangachi varuva.

Finally his girl came and sat near him. She didn't look at him and silently did all the rituals with him. 

Npmv: enna silent ah iruka…apdi iruka koodathe…thinking that, he pinched her hand hardly…

Preet: Ahhh, amma…..(she shouted)
His mom asked her what? She managed to samalify something to her.

Pre: Panni maadu, en da kiluna valikuthu.

Both continued the rituals while talking slowly…

Np: apo enna mama nu koopidu…

Pre: Mudiyathu poda ..

Np: ipa mattum nee koopidala…

Pre: Enna kalyanatha niruthiduviya…

Np: Aii, nalla offer ah iruke…(she glared) aana atha panna maatan ..en mamiyar ta potu kudutha, unaku nalla lecture notes edupanga solata…

Pre: Mudinja sollu pakalam…

Np: Mamiyar(in a teasing tone he called her)

Pre: Aioo Prasath mama…podhumaa nga…

Np: Good girl…en di ippadi verkuthu unaku

Pre.. Ama…kulukulu AC munala ukanjitu irukom paaru, en kannu vera erithu, mudila enala…

Np took his kerchief from his shirt pocket and patted her face without disturbing her minimal makeup…

Np: Iyer sir, konjam seekram, kolanthai ku kannu erithu…

Vasu: dei, summa iru da.

Iyer laughed..

One of the cousins of Preetha took the nuptial plate to get everyone 's blessings. Our single friend Dinesh started to stalk her. When she came near him, he winked at her and in response she appreciated him with a head knock.

Karthi: Thevaya, kalyana sapadu sapda vantha edathula, unaku kalyanam pananum nu paakra…

Dinesh: Don't feel jealous. Thangachi ma irukrathala thana nee amaithiya iruka ..

K wife: Therium na…ivara pathi. Iruku unaku…

Karthi: vantha vela mudinjitha…

Dinesh: yah of course man…

Finally he tied the nuptial rope in her neck. And place a sindoor on her forehead and chain. He kissed her forehead proudly like winning a war, making everyone gasped. She just reciprocated with a smile. Then all the rituals were done. She was about to leave for her mil house.

Her mom started shedding tears. Looking at her she also started crying which made Np confused.

Ma: preetha, anga nallapadiya family run pananum. Epayum pola sattu sattunu kova pada koodathu. Attha pecha ketu nadanthuka. Inime adikadi unna paaka mudium ah nu therila… mudhal muraiya engala pirinji Chennai pona..ipa puguntha veetuku pora ..paathu nadanthuka. Prasath thambi solra pecha ketu nadanthuka.inum chinna pulaya nadanthukatha..

Pre: Seringa ma…

Np mv: adipavi epadi seringa ma nu ipadi nadichi kotura…Then he felt that she was seriously shedding tears. He circled his arms around her shoulder and pulled her near him..

Np: Attha, nan avala nalla paathukuren.. nan enna vera oruthan ah, mama oda thangachi payan thana…iva feel panatha alavuku na thanguven…iva enna kathama iruntha seri…(she glared) Paathingala unga munadiye epadi moraikura…hehehe…

Aprm… nan avala Kenji konji sapda vachiduven…

Her mom remembers when she came with NP to her house.

The couples headed to NP's house. She made all the rituals said by her MIL.
She was sweating due to the garlands.

Np: ma podhum la maalai ah remove panidurom. Kudu di…

He gave the kerchief to her to wipe her sweat. They all ate lunch.

Np: Keerthi un room ku kootitu po…ava thoongatum, romba tired ah iruka.

Ma: dei Kovil ponum da…

Np: maa enake tired ah iruku ma…

Ma: preetha kovil ku kandipa ponum da..

Pre: okay attha done. Np poitu varalam

Np: hmm seri ma

Keer: enna neh ipave anni pechuku aama saamy podura.

Everyone heard it and chuckled.

Np: podhum podhum nallavalaatum nadichi score panatha (he whispered)

Pre: apo bad girl ah nanu

Np: Bad girl kum mela...seriyana onna number Kd.

He hissed when he received a tight pinch in his forearm.

Np: kraadhgi podi...

and the rest is history😂

TBC ….

Next chapter will be  Ezhil → Lenin