19. Revelation 1/3

At madurai, everything was set very well for the festival, temples were decorated, a big ground with lots of rides, shops, bangle stores, flower shops etc…

What the hell, no one is claiming for this video's?

_______________________

Np's family came two days before to Dhiru'' house.
Dhiru came for work to Chennai and decided to pick both of them up in the car…

Dhiru: Hey arisi mootai(rice bag), did you take all your things? Check once. Aprm ooruku vanthu athu edukala ithu edukala nu polambatha… Dei Np unnayum tham…

Preetha: Na, do I have to come there?

Dhiru: Everybody's wish is Preetha must come there. So please for us…

Np: Shower your affection after ten hours. It's time to leave.

Preetha: Annah, Abdul anna epo varanga…

Dhiru: Avan oorla than ma irukan…epayo vanthutan…

They both informed their house owner and bid bye to them.

Once she got up in the car, she asked for a pillow from her brother…

Dhiru: Hey adiyei…kumbakarni…ipathana di Eruna athukulla thookam varutha… There will be a cover at the backside and take the pillow from there.

Np: Edhuku macha… pillow bedsheet lam vachiruka…

Dhiru: Itho ipadi family ah vantha.. thoonguvanga…athan…exclusively for this arisi mootai…

Preetha glared at him through the mirror and clutched the pillow and started sleeping.

Np and Dhiru took turns driving.

Reached Madurai…….

Everyone welcomed them both. Grandfather thought they were entering in wedding attire.

Thatha mv: hmmm…seems to be a good pair…Let's talk about the marriage of them soon after the festival.

Preetha spoke with everyone and left the luggage insisting her brother to keep it aside and she ran to the room in the terrace.

Dhiru: enga iva avasarama odura…

He saw her fall on the bed to sleep…

Dhiru: Hey paithiyakaari, car la avlo neram thunguna la…ipa ennadi inum thookam unaku… enna jaga vanga paakriya Kovil ku varama… Inga paaru preetha pazhasaye ninachitu iruntha edhum change aaga porathu illa… anneh unaku epome nalathu than solven… konjam vaa koviluku elarum porom…

Preetha: Mmm..

He caressed her head and made her sleep and went outside, closing the door….

D dad: What happened da?

Dhiru: Nothing pa .. just some random chattings.

D mom: Dei, take the girls to the temple soon, there will be no crowd. Prasath you too accompany them.

D n N: Mm okay.

D mom: Dhiru, take the girls safe. We will go to temple after your arrival. Appa will drive the car. So you four take rest in home. Ask Preetha to cook us for the dinner.

D: Maah, she will be already tired. I will order something for dinner. You don't worry about them…

Dei…

D: maah, I know. Only veg foods…don't worry….

After some hours…

The girls and boys get ready for the temple…