CHAPTER 45

They returned to Madurai from Theni and then went back to Chennai for work. Their working days are hectic as they have to compensate for the days they took leave. Their days rolled with their small romances, teases and fights. Even Preetha too controlled her temper for their well being. She is not the person to control her anger. She is straightforward. But after marriage she totally changed that even surprised NP.

Np: Olunga en hoodie ah kalatu di…

Preetha: Mudiyathu poda

Np: Nee kalaturiya illa na kalatava..

Preetha: Chi.. shameless fellow. Ipa enna unta than avlo hoodie iruku la…

Np: HmmmMmmm

Preetha: Dei…enaku work iruku da…kitta lam varatha..

He didn't pay no heed to her words, closed her laptop and placed it aside and sat before her.

Pree: Yeii…enda apdi paakra…

Np kept staring at her with a desire in his eyes. She just kept her palms closing his eyes but he pushed her hand and grabbed with his.

Pre: You idiotic fellow,

He pushed her on the bed and was about to kiss but got disturbed by the heavy sound of a ringing bell. Frustrated he moved away from her cursing the person and his smiles faded when he saw his aunt and irritating cousin Renu.

Maamaa, she excitedly hugged him and his eyes widened when he saw Preetha beside him and he pushed her and pleaded his eyes to her. She just smiled.

Preetha welcomed them happily.
But soon she regretted it when the mom daughter duo mentally tortured her by telling some lame household chores. Sometimes they made her stay in the house so that she could take work from home. Renu always cling to Np whenever he is in home.

Renu: Mama… enna beach ku kootitu po ..

He left out a huge breathe looking into his phone and said yes.

Also when they go for their native Keerthi also starts ignoring her or insulting Preetha. Preetha herself is confused about her behavior. Keerthi often creates problems between NP and Preetha.

Preetha tolerates everything just for NP and his family. As Keerthi thought she felt distance between her and his brother because of Preetha.

Np manages and convinces Preetha once they solve their fights.

Dhiru: This is your limit Keerthi. Don't ever interfere in my life. Just for the sake that you are my Brother in law's sister I'm talking to you. Orelse nee panra velaiku Inga nadakurathe vela… pona pothu chinna ponnache nu iruken…nan than vera oru ponna virumburen nu therium la aprm enna…

Keerthi: That marriage won't happen mama. We are Hindu and she is Muslim. Then how come both families will accept it?

Dhiru: That's none of your business. It's my problem. And I don't bother and leave my love just. Don't ever talk about this just damn leave here.

Keerthi smirks and leaves from there making Dhiru confused at her behavior. Keerthi created a problem between NP and Dhiru.
Also there is a problem for Preetha and Iyappa due to those factories. She dealt with it through phone calls with the help of Iyappa and a few of her friends.

His aunt taunted that she was not yet pregnant. These shits are unaware to NP as he was busy roaming for projects in the company. She was stressed due to that family problem. She can't even open up everything to him. As she hardly spends time with him now, she doesn't want unwanted shits between them and she spent time with him happily.