48. Dhiru's outburst

Once they reach Madurai, NP booked a cab and said the location to driver. Preetha frowned looking at the wrong way.

Preetha: Anna, left edukanum...thappa poringa

Driver: sir sonna address ipadithan ma poganum

Np: Namma correct aana address than porom. Nee thoonga en mela saanji.

With that she leaned on his shoulder with sleeping Akshara hugging to her chest.

After a solid 30 minutes, reached a two storey building.

Preetha: Yaar veedu da ithu

Np: Namma veedu

Preetha: Enna?

Np dragged her with one hand and other hand with the luggages and pressed the calling bell.

Ayesha opened the door and was suprised to see the duo holding the munchkin in their hand.

But preetha was shocked seeing the nuptial chain on her neck.

Preetha: Akka ungaluku marriage aagircha...apo en Anne vaazhka...aioo Avan enga devadas maari suthitu irukan ah...

Np: Eh mental. She is my akka....and you should call your brother's wife as anni. So she is your Anni.

Preetha: What really?

They both nodded. Ayesha came out and hugged her but Akshu whinned in her sleep. Np got her.

Preetha: anni super... But en np enta solala...epadi ithalam nadanthuchi

Np: Nee nan solratha eniku ketruka..athu periya kadha aprm solren.

Ayesha: Ulla vaanga first uh...

Preetha: Anna enga...Avan solama nan varamaaten.

Meanwhile Dhiru came home after he heard that someone saw Preetha and Np in the bus stand. He stood there shock and tears rolled down his eyes and he composed and made a stern face

Ayesha: Pa... Nee ulla koopta than en naathanar varuvangalam.

Dhiru: Vara sollu

He entered inside. All others entered. Ayesha got Akshu from Np. While Akshu awake rubbing her eyes and she was in Ayesha's lap who was sitting in the sofa...

Preetha tried to speak..

Preetha: Anna...sorry na...

Dhiru who gathered all the emotions for the past years came now as a peak of the moment a tight slap landed on Preetha. She hold her cheek and with tears in her eyes.

Akshu was wide awake and wriggled from the hold and rushed towards Dhiru and punched his thighs with kutty fist.

Akshu: poda bad boy, po po...

She tried to push Dhiru, Ayesha and Np tried to control their laugh, but one glare from Dhiru made them stop their acts.

Akshu: Amma thooku...

She lifted and Akshu extended her fist near Dhiru's head and knocked him.

Akshu: En amma va adicha... Amma nee adi ma...

Preetha: Apdi pesa koodathu... Ivaru amma oda anna

Akshu: Atham vidu.. nee adi ma

Preetha: Oiii... Papa ..unta Dhiru mama nu solirken la...athu ivaru than.