CHAPTER 46- END OF FB

She resigned her job in her third month, as she wanted to enjoy the pregnancy phase. NP was taking care of her, not even letting her inside the kitchen when he was with her.

Pree: Mams eh… nee ipadi enna thaanguva nu therinja nan vaazhka poora pregnant ah irupen eh..

Np: Enaku okay than ammu… but veetulaye school nadatha vena nu paakran.. oru 4 pasanga pothum. 

Pree: Edhu 4 ah… en stomach enna unaku hostel ha..

Np chuckled and fed her the food. As he has some emergency work at the office he left asking his aunt to take care of her. But his aunt smirked and ordered her to do work so that she could be delivered normally. But preetha was not comfortable doing as her morning sickness was worse. When she entered the washroom she spotted a small amount of bleeding. Panicked, she called np but he didn't attend as he was in the financial meeting. He called him again and again and then she informed his aunt and renu about it. They smiled mischievously and asked her to abort that baby, making preetha’s mental health worse. She dialed Lenin(maaran) to come home to take her to the hospital. 

After returning from hospital. 

Lenin: It's more normal than preetha,  athan doctor solitanga la…nee bayapadatha…nee bayantha ulla iruka papavum bayapadum. 

After consoling her he went. When preetha entered home she spotted NP with tears ran and hugged him and took him to their room. 

Np: Papa va eduthutiya di…

Pre: What nonsense… nan epadi… Namma papa va nan epadi da panven… bleeding aachi nu bayanthu poi than nee call edukala nu maaran ah kooptan… doctor rest eduka sonaga…oru problem um ilayam…nan bayanthuten theriyumaa…unga atthayum renuvum enna abort panna solranga da..

She hugged him more tightly and he did too. 

NP: Okay okay don't worry. Vidu… silathunga buthi maarathu… nan work from home vangiten…Namma Nalike ooruku poidalam…anga elarum irupanga…seriya…

Hearing this, Renu smirked and she too got work from home. 

After reaching their native. Preetha and NP went to one of the rooms to meet a girl who is in a wheelchair. Preetha took that girl's hand and placed it on her stomach. That girl literally felt excited and happy which can be seen through her eyes. Np kissed her forehead and they both left the room and went to their room which is shifted to the ground floor. 

The family took care of Preetha except his aunt and some other relatives. As there is a problem within the family when NP agrees to marry Preetha in spite of Renu whom she loves him from her childhood. The relatives had the grudge that Preetha tricked and married NP. 

Also they had some thoughts whether that baby really belonged to NP as preetha was very much attached to her friend Iyappa. 

In her 5th month

Relative 1: Prasath kooda irukumpothe inoru payan ah katti pudichi pesura…

Renu: Inga ivan…chennai la vera oruthan…mama ta sonna purinjika maatraru…ava character eh seri illa..

Relative 2: Avasara pattu Nalan ipadi oru kalyanatha panni vachitan oh…

Renu: Ama ama…periya mama thappu panitaru…en Namma Keerthi keh pudikala…

The gossip was continuously ongoing. Preetha's in-laws went to the temple to perform pooja and NP left for Chennai for urgent work. Dhiru is also somewhere in another state for the project. 

Np didn't return home for the past two days, making Preetha too worried. Even Np felt something was going wrong. 

Relative: En preetha aniku oru payan ah katti pudichi irunthiye yaaru Avan