1. Megamo aval🤍

Her phone rang,

Va va dear uh brother uh, unna partha setharum sugar uh…

She attended

Hey paithiyam, eppadi iruka, her brother Dhiran called her through phone.

Dhiraviam anna/ Dhiran/ Dhiru

Preetha's brother.  He is an Architect. Loves his family. Jovial person 🤍. Loves to irritate his sister too. He and preetha will always fight like a Tom and Jerry...

Edho iruken da Anna…ipa than call panna thonucha. .naan vanthu 4 naal aaguthu… She said sadly

Seri sorry da thangam, enaku vela irunthuchi…iniku tha veetuku vantha… Atha odane call panren… he said.

Athana, odane ipadi oru saaku solidu…seri pona pothu manichiduren, she said calmly……

Preetha was such a protected child by her parents that she and her brother would behave like Tom and Jerry / Zig and Sharko. She was a rugged girl too.. 😂Although they are opposites, but they care about each other. It was her brother who pacified parents and sent his sister to work away from their hometown.

Seri epo vara…enna paaka, She asked in a position of authority..

Varen di…. Inga en work lam mudichitu free panitu varen…He said in a tired voice….

Seri bye, aprm pesaren…unaku un vela thana mukiyam… She ended the call…..

………

Preetha and her pakathu veetu payan didn't talk much. They rarely smile at each other. Even if their eyes meet each other they will not have their conversations…

"Knock at the door"

Pch, Preetha was annoyed….
Yaaru? She asked from inside ..

Nan than,,

Nan than na…yaaru?

Konjam door open pannunga… I'm your neighbour, he hesitantly said….

She then opens the door….

Sollunga,,,

Onula

Onula na…edhukku door ah knock paninga, she said in an irritated tone.

En nga en nga…. Irunga…. Pada pada nu kaduga kadaila pota maari vedikiringa….He mocked her….

Seri sollunga….. Inji venuma..

Illa

Sakkara venuma….

Illa

Aprm enna tha nga venu….

En nga enna pesa vidunga….House owner veetla…epome monthly once carrom play panuvom… epome 3 per play pannuvom….ipa neengalum irukrathala…ungalayum kootitu vara sonaga….. He said in a single stroke…