30. Happy Birthday

Np: Happy Birthday gundu....(he gave a bike diary milk)

Pre: Oh apdiya, thank you and thank you so much for the chocolate

Np: Enna apdiya nu kekre.

Pre: Enaku niyabagam illa pa athan....

Np: En di ipadi salichukura...

She got a call from her home...all wished for her. She responded thank you to everyone.

Np: Enna un sister ku wish panna ipadi salichikura ..

Dhi: ava chinna vayasula irunthe apdithan da....wish panna oh enaku iniku birthday va nu kepa, nangala celebrate panna than undu, avala edhum care panika maata..

Np: En apdi...

Dhi: Therilaye, oru sila vishayam lam namaku theriyama irukrathe nalathu...

Np: Neeyum ipadi pesura avalum ipadi pesura puriyatha maariye, seri vainga, enna panra nu paathutu varen...

Np: Gundu, vaa Kovil polam

Pre: Ponumaa...

Np: Ama di, birthday athuvumaa Kovil pogama...aprm Chennai vanthu nee beach eh ponathu illa nu sonna la .. beach polam... aprm park polam, dinner mudichitu veetuku varalam....

Pre: Ivlova...nan tired aagiduven eh..

Np: Aagitalum... Nadikatha va maa...

They both spend time the whole day spoke a lot about their marriage they finished their dinner and he again took her to the beach at 8pm.

Pre: kaalila thana vanthom...

Np: Ama... ipa enna vaa ma...

Suddenly he blindfolded her and held her wrist and moved

Pre: Eiii...

Np: Ada, amaithiya vaa ma...

Pre: already iruttu, athulaye enaku kannu therila ipa edhuku intha blindfold

He stopped after few minutes.

Np: Nan solra varaikum, you should not remove the blindfold, okay ..

Pre: What!! Ada what man.... She tried to touch the blindfold..

Np: Hey gundu, solratha kelu... amaithiya nillu...

She stood silent....

He whistled. Some dim light reflection reflected the blindfold. The dim lights were on with decorated patterns. The decoration is not so grand but the simple way that she would always prefer.

Pre: evlo neram, kannu valikuthu...
...
Pre: Np, irukiya...
.....
Pre: Np... she removed the blindfold and rubbed her eyes to get the clear vision and was shocked seeing him in front of her who knelt down with a bouquet in his hands.

Np: Nee ipa edhum pesatha, nan pesi mudichiduren.

As our eyes met across for the first time, time seemed to pause and I felt that you are the one who stole my heart years back. I'm not the perfect man you would expect. You are one of my best friends and my confidante. From the moment I met you, my days have been filled with your thoughts and my love towards you...

Pre mv: Why is this man talking in English? Is he trying to propose to me?. aana ivan solrathu nalla iruke... Kanneer vara vachiduvapolaye...Oru rose kuduthu I love you nu sonale nan okay nu solirka poren...Am I Worth for his Love? he continued talking

Np: Now, you have become my life line and you would be a remote control of my life if you accept my proposal and be my partner in crime fighting and I love to irritate and fight with you.