CHAPTER 40

Pree: ama, nan Inga iruken nu ungaluku epadi therinjithu…..

Np said that happened with Dhiru…

Np: Then restaurant ku vantha…anga anjaneyar and Jesus photo onna irunthuchi…atha vache conform panna… ceo enga nu ketan…unga manager kitta… antha ponnu theriyathu neh soluchi aprm AP nu soluchi… enaku apave hope poiduchi…aprm than Ranjith unna iniku intha apartment side poratha paathan pola…

Pree: Ranjith anna va… unga School friend ..

Np: mm Avan than .. Nee en ennaya vitutu vantha…nee ilama nan sethutan theriyumaa…

Pre: Avangala maari neengalum apdi ketutinga na ..antha bayam than… sathiyama solren athu Namma papa than…unga ponnu than…

Np shut her mouth with his palms pulled her towards him in his embrace…

Np: Avlothan enna nambuniya…..nee en mela vacha love avlothana… nan sandega paduven nu nee epadi di ninaikalam…antha alavuku nan enna kevalamanavan ah…

Pre: Ellam neram… situation la iruntha than therinjirukum…avanga pesuna each and every word still hurting me and I can't digest it…

Np: seri vidu… aa kaatu..

After feeding her dinner he wiped her mouth. Then he ate his dinner fastly…He made her gulp the tablets.

Np: Kitchen pakkam varatha…nan paathukuren…vessels nane wash panidren..

Pre: illa nane panren…

Np: Sonna pecha kelu…olunga po…edha vela iruntha paaru….

Preetha lifted Akshara and went to the room, Akshara was telling stories about her father that happened today, Preetha was enjoying and happy after the years. He came inside the room wiping his hands in his shirt. Akshara was lying while she was patting her.

Aks: Aioo amma, maranthuten… (she ran to the photo of her dad and kissed it), maa, neeeyum po… maranthutiya… po ma po…

Preetha was embarrassed in front of Np..

Pre: Summah iru Akshu.  Nee thoongu vaa

Np: Enna nadakuthu Inga…

Aks: Nanum ammavum daily appa photo ku ummah kuduthutu than thoonguvom… …amma po ma..

Preetha hitted her forehead…

Np: Athan nan vanthutan la…inime enaku kudunga, ammavum ponnum…

Aks: Ama la…she ran and kissed him in his cheeks and he gave her a forehead kiss… Amma nee…

Np: neenga thoongunga chellame..nan amma kitta aprm vangikuren…He made her sleep.

Pre: Enak…enaku…konjm vela iruku…nan pora….she rushed out…

Np chuckled. He made his daughter sleep with a contended smile in his face after years and he too drifted to sleep after gulping his tablets.

Outside, hall ..in a call At 10pm

Pre: Confirm the conference room 2 which is in the hold. I gave them your number. Make sure you take care of all the arrangements they need on food. I will be arriving earlier soon. Also they did the payment. Ask Bala to check and confirm it in the morning.
…….

Pre: Okay, good night..

She was working on the Laptop for more than two hours…

At 1am..

Np who woke up from his sleep and saw the absence of Preetha he saw the time and went out…

Preetha was sitting on the sofa and her arm rested on her forehead and her head rested on the headrest of the sofa ..He turned the dim lights to full light…