CHAPTER 18: HURDLES AND CONFUSIONS

She took his mobile and went out.

Np's mind wanted to take her phone and wanted to see who it was. He took her phone and was shocked to see the photo.

Np: Iyappa, is it you?

_______

Dhiru: Endi ninapu unaku enga iruku..olunga paathu panna maata... ipadiya gas ah on panitu mayakam potu vizhuva...

Preetha: Dei mutta payale... mayakam enna solita da varum...

Dhiru: Give respect and take respect

Preetha: Un moonjiku athu mattum than kora... Moodtu phone ah vai...aprm pesuren....

Dhiru: Enaku purithu... Vidu enna panrathu...vidhi enna iruko athan....

Preetha: Nalathu panna seekram antha vidhi uyir ah eduthukum ah...

Dhiru: Enaku enna solrathu nu therila...

Preetha: Apo vai phone ah...vantan boomer maari vidhi mathi nu...

Before she ending the call she controlled her tears.

When he heard the footsteps of Preetha, he kept her mobile aside...

Preetha: Have you told the grown buffalo about me by then?

He ruffled his hair and smiled sheepishly

Preetha: enaku pasikithu.....

_____________________

Hello bro, come here!!!

A man was coming towards the voice with his head bending and his hands folded across...

Hey, preetha, why are you calling him?

PreethA: Will tell sarah. What's your name? Don't I know that you are following me? How did you come inside the office? security won't allow without the I'd or if until it's an emergency. Yeah tell me? What's your name?

He didn't face her.

My...my name is Lenin Varghese...

Someone from the office called Preetha.

~ Madam, he is the trainee in your team. Head asked you to train him as he will be doing an internship for two months and then he will be appointed.

Preetha: Okay, Prabu. Thank you...

Preetha: Ahmmm...Mr. Kavin

Lenin: Mam...Lenin ..

Preetha: Mm . sorry..don't call me madam, I Am also an employee like you and I'm Preetha, she is Sarah, I will be your trainer. And Mr. You didn't answer, why have you been following me for a week? Does that mean Love? I hope it won't.

Lenin remained silent...He pretends to be nervous, fiddling his fingers

Sarah: Do not add questions to him. I think he is nervous because this place is new to him.

Preetha: Okay fine. When you want to talk about that, tell me? And don't ever repeat or follow me again. Because I'm strict.

He looked at her and bent his head again.

Preetha chuckled, I think you're pretending to be nervous and I think your voice is familiar to me. Have we met already?...

Lenin: No...no... Preeth eh..

Preetha shrugged her eyebrows..

Lenin: Preetha.

Preetha: Okay. Lemme tell you about the office and don't hesitate to talk with us.