23. Diary

Dhiru: avala edhuku hug pana…elarum shock ah paathanga theriyumaa. Thappu Np. Ithalam seri illa paathuka.

Np: Illa mama… avangala kaanom nu bayathula iruntha…athan paatha vudane, I can't control my emotions like her. So

Dhiru: So, Engaluku ilatha akkara Unaku edhuku

He furrowed his eyebrows.

Np: I don't know. Sorry for what I did. But I need to know? Whether she loved Maaran

Dhiru: Maaran ah? Ezhil ah Iyappa va ?

Np: Ezhil

Dhiru:

He silently moved and went to her room. The girls were chit chatting. He went to the book cupboard of her room and searched for something.

Pre: enna venum. Ponnunga irukura room ku vara.. kadhava thattama

Dhiru: ponnungala enga preetha kaanom yarayum.

He keep on searching while talking.

Pre: Dei anna, unna than, sonna help panven. En room la enna thedra.

Dhiru: Antha diary podhuma….

Pre: Hey unaku edhuku athu…

Dhiru:

He got the diary.

Dhiru: Keerthi. Room lock panikonga…good night bye

Pre: Dei dei dei….

Dhiru: Hey nan padika than di eduthutu poren…bayapadatha… last page lam paaka maaten..

Pre: Ethana vaati than padipa

Dhi: Maranthu pochi…

She facepalmed herself and sat with a thud.

Pre: Keerthi nee thoongu.

Keer: hmm

On the other side
Dhiru gave the diary to Np

Dhiru: Read it.
He gave and went to sleep covering himself with the duvet as the light was on.

Dhiru: Dei seekram padichi mudichitu, light off panidu. Enaku thookam varuthu.

Np: Aduthavanga diary padikirathu thappu thana mama..

Dhiru: Apo kudu…

Np: Illa illa padikiren…

He opened that diary and started to read the first page. It was Maaran's Diary(Ezhil)

Maaran's pov: 

Mom and Dad, you have always raised me to be brave. I want you both to be my parents in every era. I just fulfilled half of my wishes for you. I hope my twin will fulfill Everything and take responsibility if I'm not there. Don't worry about him. He is playful but he is very caring and protective.

(He wrote through the diary whatever he wants to say to his parents)

After few pages about his parents. Next about a letter to his brother

Iyappa, my soul, my shadow. Take care everything even in absence of me. Don't change your character for no one. I know you will be caring, protective etc. But voiceout for every issue. And maintain your patience. This is the best thing I had learnt from you. You act according to the plan and not mess up.

After few pages, a letter to his best friend and everything.

Preethu, i don't know whether I'm alive while you read this diary. I want you to be strong always and maintain the guts you have. I don't know what's happening around me. I'm sure something will happen to me and I'm damn sure about it. I didn't know whom to believe. Don't feel and stress yourself when I'm not with you. Don't control your emotions and nothing will happen if you hurt others. Freeya vidu. I always want you to be an active and chirpy girl.