CHAPTER 20..... 2/3

Recap: Preetha feels numb for a while, Np hears something from Dhiru about some past things...

A small update....

Preetha got a call.

P: Enga unna pakave mudila...

P: Seri vishayatha sollu enna aachi . Ipathan nane mayakam potu vilunthen elunthen...Naan sonna mathiri senjiya..

P: sonanla enaku apave doubt uh...aana andha evidence enga irukum nu therilaye.. yaar kitta irukum...nee paaru...romba doubt vara maari nadanthukatha... seriya pathuka...enkitta mattum sikattum...aniku iruku elarukum... nan vekren...bye .don't roam frequently.

She ended the call...

Other side,

Dhiru: Enna Keerthi happy ah..

Keerthi: Romba mama... after some years I enjoyed being with you both... but I miss the presence of Preetha akka...

Dhiru and Np: Oh apo po...avakoodave..

They said at the same time and hified...

Np: Come let's go, she will be alone...Dhiru, I want to hear the rest of the story...

Dhiru: Am I narrating a cinematic script? Why da?

Np: Illa, just to know? I too have some questions regarding this.

Dhiru: Ama...don't you know, Iyappa and Ezhil are twin brothers. Living in the same street. How could you not know about this?

Np: seriously I don't know. I thought Iyappa is the only son, even though I don't know that his full name is Iyappan Maaran. Okay, then, where is Ezhil?

Dhiru: He is no more here ..

Np was shocked and checked with Dhiru whether he heard anything wrong..

Np: Means...

Dhiru: Night, all our parents will go to the festival, preetha and Keerthi will go to sleep. Come to the terrace and I will tell you everything. And promise me that you should not tell preetha that I said these things to you, okay?

Np: promise

They both fisted their hands leaving Keerthi confused...

They arrived home and all the elders left for the temple and festival. After their dinner everyone left for their room except the boys. They went to the terrace.

Np: Hmm ipa sollu...

Dhiru: Hmmm...

Again Flashback...( in italics )

Preetha was at Maaran's house when his Chithapa passed them all, Preetha smirked at him. And gave a glare look at him which is unnoticed by no one.

Chithappa: Preetha mah, nalla irukiya ..

Preetha: Enakenna Chithappu, nan nalla iruken...(she suppressed the words gritting her teeth)

Chithappa: Seri seri elarum sapidunga... Maara, unta pesanum saptu room ku vaa..

Maaran nodded his head.

Preetha grabbed his hand, preventing him from going to Chithappa's room.

Maaran:Hey nothing di.. just any random chats only, I will come wait here

Preetha: Okay fine. I will move to my house after eating.

From Dhiru's pov: Aprm nalla than pochi... suddenly we came to know that, Maaran slapped the man who slapped his Chithappa. Preetha was angry at him. What she thought should not happen, now it did.
..