asterins_heart

tagged: mars.cars.bars.04
liked by mars.cars.bars.04, ranboomc, and 15,560 others
asterins_heart love my mars <3

mars.bars.cars.04 i love you to the moon and to saturn <3

The visit was short and the drive to my house was shorter. Izzy and Tommy immediately got in the car and started screaming about how I was such a god.

"Couldn't keep it between us, aye?"

"Asterin, they're fucking spies, they were being very sneaky and listened in like little minions on a mission." Xavier said we he merged onto the highway. It was about midnight now, so the roads weren't terribly crowded.

"I say we show them who Asterin Heart and Xavier Carter really are together." I said, rolling down my window.

"You have no idea how long ive been waiting for you to say those words, Star." He said, rolling down all of the windows.

"I beg your pardon?" Tommy asked.

"Yes! Ive been so fucking excited for this!" Izzy screamed, unbuckling and pulling herself out the window.

"Isabella!" Tommy screamed.

"Let her go! She's so fucking ready!" I screamed, following suit.

"Oh! We're on the rock side of rock bottom!" Xavier screamed as he blasted the musix.

"And I hope that we keep falling! We're on the good side of bad karma!" I screamed, leaning my head back as the wind whipped it every which way.

"And we keep on coming back for more!" Izzy screamed, looking at me with a wide smile. I smiled back, everything feeling good again.

"We're on the right side of rock bottom! and to you i just keep crawling!" Xavier screamed with a laugh, speeding up and making me grip the ceiling handle harder.

"You're the best kind of bad something!" Tommy joined in, reminding seated and buckled though.

"Cause we keep on coming back for more!" I screamed. The wind was cold from how fast we were going.

"What are we fighting for?" Izzy sang.

"Seems like we do it just for fun." I sang back.

"In this, this stupid war." Tommy sang, i could imagine the wide smile he was staring at Izzy with.

"We play hard, with a plastic gun." Xavier sang. I could feel the smile in his words. I felt his hand on my leg and I smiled.

The sonf ended, but none of us did. We just screamed so f after song until we hit a highly cop sitting area in San Francisco and we all quickly buckled back up. Xavier kept his hand on my thigh, rubbing small circles into the skin. His other hand was on the top of the steering wheel and he kept glancing at me. Izzy was laid across the seat, head in Tommy's lap as she smiled at him and he played with her hair.

Teen Choice Awards 🍃

I GOT ARRESTED
BY THE WAY
HOPE YOU KNOW
I ROCKED THAT MANS ASS
JUST SAYIN

YOU DIS FUCKING WHAT NOW?!

I GOT ARRESTED :P

AND YOU WON?!

YES
I SMILED THEOUGH MY MUGSHOTS
MANS GOT ONE HIT IN
AND IT WAS BECAUZE I WAS FIDTRACTED

YOUR HURT YOUR HAND
BC YOUR TYPING SUCKS

MF
MY THPING ALWAYS SUCKS

SO REAL
SO TRUE
ANYWAY
I NEED THOSE MUGHOTS

FIND EM BABY :P
YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE

SEARCHING
NOW
FINDING
GOING
ARE RHWY POSTED YET?!
OH MY GOD I SEE YOUR CHARGES
HAHAHAHA
HAHA
SO FUNNY

I HATW TOU
IT IS FUNNT RHO

AO FUNNT

OK IM HOME NOW
BYE BYE

home
your home
omg
omg
ASTERIN
YOUR HOME

im home <3

ill cey
omfg

stfu
ill cru
stop it
youre being too nice
insult me

youre ugky

YOURE SO FUCKING WRONG
IM HOT AS FUCK

YOURE SO RIGHT

WTF IS RHIS
TERRIBLE INSULT
OMFG

I LOVE YOU BAE <3

i hate you bae <3

THIS FUCKING SHIT
ITS SO FUNNT
YOURE SMILIN
YOUR LIP IS BLEEDING
AND YOUR KNUCKLES ARE TOO
BUT YOU LOKK SO PEOUD
HAHAHAH
OMG I GOT YOU TRENDING
HOW THE HELL
ITS MY NEW PFP
PLEASE

IMMA PULL A SAM AND COLBY AND MAKE MERCH OUR OF IT

PLEASE DO
OMFG
YES
DO IT
DO
IT
OMFG
FIRST PURCHASE

IN THE MAKINGS :P