"Who are you?" I asked.

"You don't know me, of course. I'm a friend of your father's"

I looked at Cameron, who looked like he was about to faint. Then, the man beckoned him.

"Good job, Cam. Come here"

Cameron looked at me, hesitating. Then, the man's smile dropped in a second, and he yelled, "I said, come here!"

Cameron walked over to them, hesitating. One of the other men grabbed him and led him somewhere away from us.

"Now, you. If you don't want my boys to get violent, I suggest you cooperate"

"Or else? You're going to kill me?" I chuckled.

He couldn't do that.

"No, but it will definitely hurt. You're coming either way, so why make it painful?" 

"Very well"

That was the plan from the start.

Two guys grabbed my arms so that I wouldn't leave and led me to the direction Cameron was taken. 

"Well. This was easy" The man sighed.

I was put in the back of a truck  with Cameron, who was panting like a dog.

As soon as everyone went to the front and we were alone, I spoke to him.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine" I whispered.

"How are you so sure? You don't seem to have much authority right now"

"I promise you. It will be fine"

Cameron seemed to be getting a panic attack and started crying. I didn't know what to do, "Gosh, I didn't even get to see my family. What are they going to think? They're going to keep looking for me and I'll be-"

"Stop it" I snapped at him.

"I hate you. I hate you for putting me into this mess. I hate you-"

"Shut up!" I yelled, forgetting the people in the front.

"Keep quiet!" A deep voice was heard from the front.

Cameron took a deep shaky breath. He stopped talking, but he was still crying and sobbing.

"You'll see once we get there. It's not what it looks like right now"

"How good can it be?" He asked with a small voice.

________

"This place is huge" Cameron looked around in awe.

He was impressed and looked around the mansion and the garden as we walked through the entrance.

My childhood house.

The house I only got to see once, from outside, when I ran away with Hanon.

For that reason only, seeing the outside of this house made me smile.

But when the security led us inside, I got a tight feeling in my chest. It was as if everything was back to being grey. Well, not literally, but it felt gloomy and dark. Like back then when I was a child.

"This place isn't so bad" Cameron mumbled.

For you, it isn't.

"Oh it's very nice. Wait until you see your cage!" The blond guy chuckled, making Cameron panic, "I'm only kidding, of course"

"Very funny" He mumbled.

"Well, Mr. Cameron will wait here to doscuss some things while Mr. Kai sees his father"