By your side

Kai

I lied facing her and watched her fall asleep. I couldn't help the smile on my face as I stared at her lips.

"So good" I mumbled to myself as I thought of our kiss.

It was more of a peck, but it didn't matter. I got to feel her lips. Get a taste of them.

"My Hanon" I stroked her bottom lip with my thumb.

She didn't flinch and I could tell she was in deep sleep.

That's perfect.

"I'll take care of everything for you. You never need to worry. I'll do it all and I'll stay with you like you asked me to"

I kissed her forehead and stood up, "I'll be back, my Hanon" I whispered and left the room.

Like last time. I locked her door in case she woke up.

_________

I watched as the man who hurt my Hanon waited at the bus stop.

"What a shame we had to meet again"

His body froze, but he didn't turn around.

"Is this our meeting spot?" I asked  as I slowly walked closer to him. His breath got caught in his throat.

I grabbed his neck harshly and threw him against the bench.

"W-what do you want?" He asked trembling.

"I thought I was pretty clear the first time, but it seems like you haven't learned your lesson. Instead, you went and did something even worse. Tell me, how should I get my point across?"

"You're-you're really going to be that weak woman's bitch?" He asked with a fearful look.

My Hanon. My Hanon is anything but weak.

"How dare you say that about her?"

"She is weak"

I stared at him feeling like my blood was boiling wanting to make him beg for forgiveness.

"I'll show you weak"

"No. No!" He shouted as I approached.

I grabbed his leg, pushing him down on the ground and then dragged him to a corner. Good thing no one comes to this place at this time.

"Now, no one can see us" I smirked.

"No! Stop! I'm sorry. Really!"

"Why should I?" I asked and then grabbed his neck.

I put my foot on his stomach and got down on the other knee, keeping my hand around his neck.

"You know, I did some research and it turns out you still have family"

"No!"

"It really surprises me how a person with a sister and a mother can go and do things like that"

"I'm sorry! Don't hurt them, please" He choked out.

"I kindly asked you not to hurt Hanon, but you didn't listen to me and you're asking me to listen to you now after offending both me and her?"

"Don't hurt them" He choked out.

When I saw he was almost turning blue, I let go of him and he inhaled harshly.

"If you do anything ever again, I will make sure you and your whole family are on the news"

Of course, I didn't mean that. His family isn't to blame, he is.