On my lips

Hanon

I sat next to him as he slept on the bed. I woke up before him and took the time to just watch him. I barely get to see his face anymore.

I smiled and cupped the side of his face.

He's so beautiful

He could make any girl fall in love with him without even trying. Even I get flustered whenever he gets too touchy.

He hummed in his sleep and moved a little.

"Kai" I called in a soft sing song voice.

"Huh? Hanon?"

He fluttered his eyes open and looked at me.

"Good morning"

"Sorry, I slept for too long" He frowned.

"No, I just woke up earlier"

My face was still on his cheek and when he realized he turned his head and kissed my palm before showing me a bright smile, "Good morning"

This is what I mean when I say I get flustered when he's touchy.

"I'll go to the bathroom and then we can make breakfast togefher, okay?" He asked, standing.

"Kai" I called out touching his forearm, "How about we go out for breakfast?" I asked.

It's true that we were struggling with money, but I had more now because of working so much and I deserved to do something for me.

And spending time with Kai is all I want to do.

"Are you sure?"

"Why?"

"I mean, we went out yesterday. How about we stay in today and do stuff together?" He suggested.

"Like?" I asked, crossing my arms while hiding my smile.

He looked down shyly and rubbed his wrist nervously, "Like cook together, watch TV. Cuddle"

I eventually let out a big smile and stood up to hug him, "I'd love that, Kai"

__________

I could easily say that day was one of my favourites. The only problem was, it ended too fast. It was already nightime and we were cuddling on the couch, in front of the TV. I kept glancing outside, feeling disappointed that it was already night.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

He always seemed to know exactly what I was feeling. I never understood why he paid so much attention to me. Maybe because each other was all we had.

"Yes, I'm just sad that this day is overm I have to go to work again tomorrow"

"Hanon, please take more breaks from now on"

I looked down. He was behind me so he didn't see the look of hesitation I had, "Yes, of course" I lied.

I'm sorry Kai.

His hands around my waist tightened and he nuzzled my neck, "Please", He whispered in my ear, "I can't stand it when you're away so much"

I didn't know why, but his low voice and his touch made me get goosebumps.

I hope he can't feel it.

"Okay" I let out, my voice almost breaking.

I didn't even think that someday he might have to get used to me not being around that moment. I didnteven think that someday we both would have to make our own lives. At that moment, I could only think of him and how happy I was that he was with me.