Abandon

Hanon

*Very slight mature content at the start*

I lay on the bed, exhausted and panting.

He was especially excited tonight and it seemed like he wanted it to go on for long, but he was also very loving and attentive like always.

I turned to my side to calm down, but I felt him slide towards me and hug me.

"Kai, I'm tired" I whined.

"One more time" He mumbled in my ear, his voice was sensual and had a whiny tone, "Please"

I turned and looked into his eyes. Although the only light was coming from the window, I could see his eyes glinting in the dark. He had an expression full of longing.

I spoke before I could even think, "Okay"

As soon as the words came out of my mouth, he was on it again.

"I love you. I love you. I love you so much", He groaned into my ear as he pounded in me, "Say you love me too. Please, I need to hear it"

"I love you" My voice struggled to come out through my moans.

He moaned and pounded in me faster and harder until we came together once again.

I lied on my back and tried to control my breathing. He snuggled close to me and kissed my cheek.

"I love you" He whispered to me and kissed me again.

I whined and slightly pushed him away, "Stop before you decide you want another round"

He let out a deep chuckle and hugged me tighter, "My Hanon is tired, so I have to hold back"

"We made a mess. How am I supposed to clean up?" I whined again. My body felt so heavy and I felt like I couldn't even force myself to stand up at that moment.

"Don't worry. Go to sleep. I'll take care of everything" He whispered soothingly and kissed my forehead.

His finger was running up and down my arm and it was making it harder for me to stay awake.

The next morning, I noticed everything had been cleaned. The sheets were clean, I was clean. I was even wearing clean pyjamas.

But Kai was nowhere next to me. I quickly left the room and went to look for him.

"Good morning" He beamed leaning on the counter wearing an apron over his clothes.

I giggled at the sight.

"Are you making pancakes?" I asked as I approached him.

"I am"

"What's the occasion?"

"You've been so stressed lately. I wanted to do things that make you happy so that maybe you would calm down"

I smiled brightly and got on my tip toes to kiss his cheek, "Thank you, Kai"

I sat at the kitchen table and he served me breakfast. I felt so happy that morning.

He took a chair and sat beside me, "Can I feed you?" He asked, shyly.

I got a little embarrassed, but nodded anyway.

He started feeding me, focusing a lot on my lips, but glancing at my eyes every once in a while. He had his full attention on me and wasn't eating.

As he lifted the fork to my mouth, I took it and put it to his mouth, "You haven't eaten"

"Oh, I made it for you" He smiled shyly.