My Pretty Girl

Hanon

WARNING!! MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! I WILL MARK THE START AND END.

START OF MATURE CONTENT.

I was embarrassed just saying these words, but I really did want him. The moment I stepped onto the shower and saw what he was about to do, I just felt so needy for him.

When he heard me, he widened his eyes in surprise. His blush deepened and I could basically feel him throbbing against me.

"Don't you want me?"

I was really embarrassed and was scared that he would reject me. Of course, he had the right to do that,  but I really didn't want him to.

"Can't you feel it already?"

"Your body does, but do you want me?"

"Yes, of course. I want you like crazy. What kind of question-"

I kissed him before he could continue. I didn't know why I was suddenly so impatient.

"Hanon, not in the shower", He mumbled against my lips.

He took my hand and we got out. We dried ourselves quickly as much as we could and then went to the room closest to the bathroom. That was my room.

"Much better" He got on top of me on the bed and looked down at me. He gulped hard and I saw his adams apple pop up.

I was in awe looking at him. He looked like he was straight out of a magazine.

An adult magazine. 

How did this person like me? I wasn't ugly, I actually considered myself to be pretty, but I didn't have extraordinary beauty.

"Hanon" He leaned down until our faces were inces away, "You're so beautiful. My beautiful, beautiful girl"

It was as if he could read my mind and knew exactly what to say.

He leaned his forehead on my neck and breathed in a few times before he started kissing it. He pulled away and looked down at my body. His hands ran slowly and softly down my body as if to explore it.

He lowered his head and put my breast in his mouth, sucking on my nipple. I moaned and held the back of his head. He did this with both my breasts until he was satisfied.

"Hanon" He lifted his head and looked at me with half opened eyes, "Please let me taste you this time"

"What?" I asked, flustered.

It seemed like he was struggling to give an answer. He was blushing like crazy and he wasn't looking into my eyes, "It's-I want to-" He kept stuttering and seemed too embarrassed to ask.

I held his face and made him look at me, "What is it?"

I wanted to smile. How can someone be so sexy and cute at the same time?

My thumb touched his lips and I stroked his bottom lip. He shut his eyes and kissed my finger before taking it into his mouth and sucking on it while looking into my eyes. Surprised, I retreated my hand.

"You can do this, but you can't tell me what you want to do?" I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Hanon"

"Yes?"

"Stop tormenting me. I've endured enough" He leaned in and pecked my lips. His tone was slightly whiny.

"I trust you, Kai. You can do whatever you want" I told him.

He stared at me for a bit. Then, he grabbed the back of my thighs and next thing I knew, his face was between my thighs.

Now, I was a bit embarrassed and felt insecure.