Playing

Kai

WARNING!! MATURE CONTENT!!

I will mark the place where it starts and ends. Hope you enjoy reading!<3.

I was waiting patiently for her to come. Everything in the room was so quiet and dull. So plain and boring.

But when she came in, it's like the whole room was lit up. Like it was suddenly painted with colors. Her voice was music to my ears and her presence was like a burst of light.

Please come, Hanon.

At that time, I didn't really know why, but I wanted to be with Hanon all the time. I intentionality made my room very dirty so that she could come and we could clean it together.

If she didn't come for a few days, I intentionally misbehaved because everytime I got punished, she came running to treat my wounds.

Today was one of these days.

It hurt physically, but I didn't really care.

It hurt being away from her more.

Sure enough, a few minutes passed and the door burst open.

"Kai!" She exclaimed, closing the door and running to my side.

I let out a smile when I saw her.

My Hanon. My light.

"Are you okay!? I heard you got punished today" She said searching my face and body for injuries.

"I'm fine. Don't worry" I said giving her a reassuring smile.

"Don't lie. Where does it hurt?" She asked.

"My back"

"I brought some disinfectant qnd creme for wounds with me. It'll be okay" She said and quickly sat behind me.

She lifted my shirt and took a look at my back. She let out a small gasp when she saw the wounds and previous scars.

She always let that adorable little gasp. It made me want to hug her and tell her that I didn't care about the wounds.

I really only cared about her.

She took the wet washcloth and started cleaning of the blood, "It'll sting now, okay?" She asked picking up the disinfectant.

I didn't mind the stinging. But she gave me more attention when I told her it stang a lot.

"Ouch" I let out with a wince.

She started blowing on it and waving her hands to make it better, "I'm sorry, It'll be just for a moment"

After the stinging was over, she picked up the creme and put some on a piece of cotton, "Tell me if it hurts or stings. This will make it heal better"

She started applying it gently. It put a smile on my face how she was so careful and caring with every step. I was smiling and blushing like crazy, but she couldn't see me so I let myself smile like an idiot.

"Good, it's all done" She saidputting her stuff back in the bag, "How do you feel?" She asked scooting next to me.

I calmed myself down and replied, "Better. Thank you"