Nap

Hanon

"Are you sure you don't want me to come pick you up? We can walk home together" Kai suggested as I was getting ready to leave for work.

If Cameron sees him, he might try to hurt him as well just because I am with him, or he might embarrass me in front of him.

I couldn't let Kai know about Cameron. I didn't want him to try to get involved and potentially get hurt.

But why does he suddenly want to come and pick me up?

"Kai" I called his name and walked closer to him before wrapping my arms around his neck, "I love coming home because you're here. I don't want to change that"

"But you can start to love just finishing your shift and seeing me waiting for you" He murmured. 

I need to distract him more.

I got on my tip toes, my hold on him tightening, and buried my face in his neck.

Kai was weak to intimacy. I wasn't sure why, but he liked it so much that he couldn't even think straight when we got too close. Maybe because he still wasn't used to it. I liked being close to him too, so it was a win-win

"Kai, home is my safe place and you're my comfort person. Don't you think these two belong together?" My lips were rubbing against his neck and I felt him shiver.

He hummed in reply.

"That's right. So you'll stay home and wait for me" I whispered and kissed his neck.

"Yes"

"Good job, Kai" I kissed his cheek and looked at him.

I wanted to giggle at the sight. His face was so flushed and his eyebrows were furrowed like he was having a hard time.

"I have to go now" I smiled at him and pulled away from our embrace.

He still seemed distracted, but he nodded and murmured a 'bye' to me before I left.

_________

"You don't deserve any of the tips" Cameron snapped and tried to take the tips that belonged to me.

"Give it back" I firmly said.

I was fine with him bullying me. I was fine with him humiliating me. All because I was getting money in the end.

But I wasn't going to let him take the money that belonged to me.

"Why? So you can go spend it on makeup?"

"I don't wear makeup and even if I did, it's none of your business what I do with my money. Now give me the tips"

I was glaring at him and everyone else just stood and stared at us. Hopefully, all the customers were gone by now.

"You are such a lazy person. You only get tips from thirsty men because they are so desperate for a fuck"

I widened my eyes and just stared.

"Hey, that's a bit too far, dude" Isaac spoke up.

"Is it? I think it's true"

I sighed trying to keep my calm, "Cameron. Even if the only people that give me tips are men, like you said, the money is still mine. Give it to me now or else I will tell Mr. John"

Mr.John was the owner of the cafe. He was a nice man, but he was distant.

"I've been his employee for many more years before you and he trusts me. Do you think he will believe you over me?"