Makeup

Kai

Hanon was in her room getting ready to go to a dinner with her coworkers. The owner of the cafe invited them to dinner in a restaurant and wanted everyone to go, so she couldn't miss it.

I walked into her room, her scent basically surrounding me. She had just taken a shower and washed her hair so it was very strong. It drew me in like I was under a spell.

So good.

And there she was sitting on the floor in front of a not so large mirror. Her long hair looked like black silk and it reached the floor as she was sitting down.

"Can I do it?" I asked sitting down next to her in front of the mirror.

She chuckled in disbelief, "My makeup?"

She was almost finished. She was just about to do her lips. She didn't wear a lot of products anyway.

"Yes, your lips" I mumbled looking down at them.

"Alright, I'll tell you what to do" She  accepted with a smile, "Here put some chapstick on them first" She gave me her chapstick.

I carefully applied it to her lips, focusing on them.

Ah, they look so soft and kissable. If I keep looking, I don't know what I'll do.

"Alright now put this on. Careful it has to be even" She stressed handing me her lipstick.

Yes, I know. I watch you put it on everytime. I watch very carefully.

"Yes" I nodded.

I gently held her face and started applying it. It was a pink color. A little more vibrant than her natural lip color.

It made her lips look even more kissable.

Some of it got a little lower than it should've and I wiped it off with my thumb. Her lips didn't just look soft, they felt soft as well.

When I was done she lightly smacked her lips together and looked in the mirror, "Good job, Kai! That's so good" She praised with a smile.

Your lips

Pretty. So pretty.

"Ah, thank you"

She took out a hair tie and was going to put her hair up, but I stopped her, "I'll do it"

"Do you know how to do a ponytail?" She asked.

"Yes, I watch when you do it" I replied taking her hair in my hands.

So soft. I want to kiss it too.

I lightly massaged her scalp as I put her hair up and she leaned back on my chest, closing her eyes. I finally put her hair up in a ponytail and then I gathered the ends in my hands and kissed them before releasing her hair again.

I watched her reaction in the mirror. Our gazes met and she had a cool smile on her face, but her cheeks were red and it wasn't because she was wearing blush.

"Done"

"How do I look?" She asked.

"Beautiful"

She always looked beautiful. No matter what she did to herself, she would be beautiful in my eyes.

I leaned in and kissed her cheek as well.

My beautiful Hanon.

"I want a kiss on the cheek as well" I told her when we were saying goodbye.