Seductive

Kai

I stood near the cafe where Hanon worked at. I was of course hiding so that I wouldn't be noticed.

Because I knew someone else was also hiding. It was just a matter of time before I found him.

I walked soundlessly hoping my assumption was correct.

And sure enough, I saw a familiar man hiding in the corner. His back was turned to me and he didn't have a clue I was there. I couldn't hold back my smirk when I saw that I was right after all.

I slowly approached him, not making a sound. I was trained by myself as a kid after all. I had to sneak in the kitchen to eat or I would starve and die.

"Boo" I whispered once I was right behind him and he yelled in surprise, turning around.

Before he got the chance to do anything else, I pushed him to the wall with my hand wrapped around his neck.

Of course, I was wearing gloves. I didn't want to get my hands dirty.

"Looking for someone?"

"What are you doing here?" He struggled to speak.

This isn't enough.

I tightened my grip and he widened his eyes that looked as if they were about to be squished out of his eye sockets.

"I would ask you the same thing but I know exactly what you are doing. You're lucky you got me instead of the person you were waiting for though. Aren't you happy to have your main target walk straight up to you?"

He was struggling to breathe, but I didn't care as long as he was alive.

"Do you know my father, Isaac"

Of course I knew the answer to that.

He nodded as much as he could.

"What's his name?"

"Huxley. Damian Huxley" He choke out.

I smiled in satisfaction. 

"Say, Isaac, have you ever been beaten by my father?"

His eyes widened and he coughed. I loosened my grip to let him speak, but he couldn't. 

"Answer"

"Yes" His voice sounded so broken that I could barely make out what he was saying.

"You should know my hand is way heavier than my dad's. Not to mention, I am younger and stronger and can hit for much longer than that hag can"

"Please" He choked out. His face was turning blue, "Let go"

I shook my hand off of his disgusting neck and he fell to the ground, holding it with both hands and breathing heavier than I've ever heard another person breathe.

"You lunatic. You almost killed me!"

"Shouldn't you say thank you instead? I can very easily end your pathetic little life right now, but I won't"

He stood up and tried to hit me, but I dodged very easily and he fell back down. He was slow because he was struggling.

Or maybe he really was slow in general.

"Coming here alone and then trying to hit me while being this weak is very dumb. How did my father choose you?"

"You won't get away now that he knows where you are"

I almost spat at him.

Trash.

I put my foot on his stomach and my other knee on the floor. He yelled in pain and moved in agony.