Bonus chapter

One year later

Ayleen's POV

Walking down the aisle, I gazed into the curious faces of the crowd, each person's eyes locked on me. With a mixture of familiar and unfamiliar faces, I felt a surge of emotions. George held my hand with reassurance as we made our way forward. In the absence of my father and brother, he gallantly offered to accompany me.

As we moved together, I could vaguely hear the music playing in the background, but my heartbeats drowned out the sound. My eyes were fixed on her, my soon-to-be partner, standing elegantly in a beautiful black suit. The way it gracefully embraced her figure, coupled with the silk white shirt tucked meticulously into her pants, left me breathless.

With tearful eyes, she smiled at me, her unwavering gaze conveying a depth of emotion that words could never fully describe. Andressa whispered something in her ear, and with a quick nod, she agreed wholeheartedly.

When we reached the end of the aisle, George transferred my hand to hers, uttering words that I strained to hear, captivated by her radiance. Amidst my daze, a joyful laugh escaped her lips, bringing me back to reality.

"She is mine now, and I will never let her go," she said, winking at George before refocusing her attention on me.

"You are truly an angel," she sighed.

Unable to find words, as was often the case when I looked into her eyes, I marveled at her presence, feeling nothing but awe. With sincerity and love, she began to speak her vows.

"You came into my life when I least expected it, and I cannot pinpoint the precise moment or manner in which it happened. Nevertheless, you effortlessly swept me off my feet, transforming my existence from mere survival to a life truly worth living. You have, without reservation, brought out the best version of myself, someone I am immensely proud to be.

Before I met you, I had a limited understanding of what love truly meant. But through loving you, I discovered its profound depth. It wasn't that I lacked the capacity to love, rather, it was because you are so deserving of all the love in the world. I consider myself incredibly fortunate to be the one chosen to love you. It is a privilege and a blessing that never ceases to amaze me.

With every passing second, I promise to cherish, appreciate, and adore every aspect of you. They say that an angel's touch can change one's destiny, but your touch has transformed my very soul. From this day forward, my heart will forever belong to you."

She reached out, tenderly kissing the palm of my hand, and then drew me closer, our lips meeting in a sweet embrace.

As we pulled apart, we heard a whisper, "She hasn't said her vows yet, and there's still more ceremony to come," a gentle giggle escaped her as tears shimmered in her eyes.

"You're right, I apologize," she said with a smile, wiping away a stray tear from my cheek. "I am just too impatient."

We locked eyes, each filled with love and adoration, and she continued her vows.

"When our paths crossed seven years ago, I immediately recognized the profound impact you would have on my life. Every aspect of your being compelled me to be by your side, as if deep down, I knew you were the one meant for me. Enduring the pain of being apart from you revealed the true depth of my feelings, showing me just how irreplaceable you are to me. In your presence, I found my true place, and from this moment forward, I am done with running away and living in fear. I am wholeheartedly ready to surrender myself into your loving embrace.

You have consistently demonstrated immense patience and selflessness towards me, offering your unwavering support even when I asked for nothing. Now, I make you this solemn promise that I will fulfill with utmost devotion. Clara Alcaraz, I vow to spend every precious moment of my existence loving you in the way you truly deserve. I will always lend you an ear, genuinely listen to your perspective, and believe in your dreams. No matter the circumstances, I vow to never go to bed angry at you, resolving any conflicts with understanding and compassion. Regardless of what awaits us on our journey together, I promise to consistently choose you above all else."