Chapter 11

Ayleen POV

It was almost dawn when I woke up with a smile on my face, I was still on top of Clara's naked body, I caressed her cheek gently tracing the outline of her nose.. I loved her features.

"The way you make my heart flutter can only mean trouble, your majesty," I kissed her chin and she stirred beneath me.

"Goodmorning Angel," she husked and tightened her arms around me.

"It's not even morning yet, you can go back to sleep," I told her with a soft loving voice.

"Then why are you awake? Are you okay?" she asked suddenly anxious. 

"I just woke up, I will use the bathroom real quick," I explained and tried to get out.

"Mhm, that won't work, if you can still move then I didn't do a good job," she hugged me tighter giving me a clear sign that I am not allowed to leave.

"Did I mention that I love your eyes?" I whispered with my lips hovering on hers. 

"I mentioned that I love yours," she brushed her lips softly on mine.

"When I look deep into them, I forget how 'dangerous' you can be," I rubbed my nose on hers.

"Dangerous...?" Do you think I am dangerous?"

"To my heart.. you are dangerous," I sighed against her ears.

"To mine... you are fatal," she pressed her lips on my shoulder.. hearing that I was not the only one worried about the safety of my heart in a way gave me some sort of reassurance.

I wrapped the blanket around my body and got out of bed, feeling my legs a little weak, I fell back on the bed giggling.

"Where do you think you are going? And why are you covering up," she asked almost offended. She pulled up and casually rested herself on her elbow, showing off her naked body. Biting my lower lip I shook my head. 

"Bathroom and.. I am shy," I mumbled. 

"GET BACK HERE," I heard her whine as I already walked to the bathroom.

I stood in front of the mirror tracing the love bites spread all over my neck and collarbone, it gave me a weird sense of ownership. I felt like she was claiming me, a shiver ran down my spine as I recalled every kiss and touch she gave me.

I left the bathroom with a smile on my face meeting her grumpy face

"Wow, what's that face?" Laughing, I straddled her naked body with the blanket still covering mine.

"You left me," she crossed her arms adorably.

"Aww, is my baby needy?" I poked her cheek.

"What did you call me?" She stared at me.

"I..uh.. baby? Sorry," I lowered my head feeling like I fucked up.

"Call me that again," she held my chin and made me look at her.

"Baby.." I repeated, biting my lower lip.

"Mhm, I like the sound of that.. now lose that shitty blanket," she scoffed and ripped the blanket away from my body.  Her arm wrapped itself around my back and she pulled me closer to her body, my boobs were pressed on her own and I am pretty sure she could feel my wetness on her legs.

Her lips met mine in a passionate kiss, her tongue was demanding and she wasn't as gentle as she was earlier.. she spread my legs with her own, and I yelped when I felt her finger teasing my slit.

"All wet and ready for me already?" She whispered against my ears, digging my nails into her shoulders with anticipation for her next step.

She slid two fingers inside of me with no warning and my head involuntarily fell back as her fingers started stroking me in gentle moves.