Chapter 10

A/N: warning.. steamy chapter

Clara's POV

I walked into my bedroom and pointed towards the bathroom.

"You can take a shower here and get comfortable, mom left the pjs for you inside," I told Ayleen.

"Uh.. will you stay here? In the room I mean," she asked embarrassed.

"Do you want me to go to my mom's room till you are done?" She bit her lower lip, I could tell she wanted me to leave but was scared I'd be offended.

I put my hand on top of her head and gave her a quick pat. "It's alright, angel, get comfortable," I reassured and walked over to my mother's room, who was already there looking at me with disapproving eyes.

"Why is she not sleeping in the guest room?"

"She begged me to sleep in my room," I defended myself.

"Oh she begged you? Is that right, Clara?" She squinted her eyes.

"I swear she begged," I smirked and caught the pillow she threw at me.

"What was that for?" I muttered.

"Ayleen is a sweet gjrl and -"

"Ughhhh, not you too! My own mother," I said dramatically.

"Clara.. Clara, don't be sassy with me," she shook her head.

"I like her, she is different from everything else."

"And everyone else, atleast everyone in your crowd.. I know you like her NOW, will your feelings have a deadline?"

"I like her presence, I am discovering my feelings," I explained not understanding why everyone expected me to know right away.

"Okay, you are a big girl, but please remember this girl genuinely likes you, she will need you in her daily life.. not just for what you want," she kept going, great, sex talk.

"It'll be alright, now sleep well. I'll go check on the puppy I left in my shower," I kissed her forehead and went back to my room, I found Ayleen sitting on my bed wearing a pink pj with cute shorts.

"I want to complement the outfit but the fact that it belongs to my mother is kinda stopping me," I chuckled.

"Silly.. your bed is huge," she said while giving it a tiny bounce.

"I like big beds but only two pillows, one to sleep on and one to hug, but tonight I think I won't need one to hug," I looked her up and down.

"You promised..." I put my hand up in defence and winked at her. "Just go shower, you stink."

I gasped, "Wow, your tongue was literally down my throat a minute ago." She proceeded to get up and push me into my bathroom, closing the door behind. Shame.

Ayleen's POV

I settled in bed waiting for Clara to finish before I heard soft knocks on the door.

"Yes?" I answered anxiously, I felt out of place in this room.

"Hey! I wanted to check if you were going to be okay sleeping here or if Clara is holding you hostage," Andressa said while peaking in the room cautiously.

"Thank you, but she promised to behave." I didn't want her to think we were going to do any funny business.

"Feel free to kick her if she didn't, and tell her I say goodnight, she will probably finish her shower late, she takes her sweet time."

"Goodnight," I told her softly.

Andressa was right, I tried my best to wait for Clara but I think I failed. I woke up feeling a warm body hug me from behind, she put a kiss on the back of my neck making me smile.. she pulled me tighter in her arms and I could feel she was wearing a robe, I prayed she was dressed underneath.