Chapter 13

Ayleen's POV

I stared into the bag that she gave me, it took me a minute to understand that it contained the same red dress that I tried on at the store. Reaching inside, I took it out with care, fancy packaging was not something I was used to having in my hands. 

"Clara..." shaking my head, I looked back at her. "Why would you do such a thing? I thought we agreed.. I am uncomfortable with you spending money on me," I told her feeling conflicted, it was a beautiful gift, however, felt wrong to accept. She nervously rubbed the back of her neck and sat down beside me.

"Listen, I would really love it if you let me spoil you every now and then. I won't make a habit out of it but please..." resting her hand on mine she looked into my eyes. "Let me reward you for being a good girl every now and then," her words gave me sudden butterflies, she bit her lower lip as her eyes fell to mine.

"And this?" I shook off the way she made me feel and held the heels in front of her face breaking her intense eye contact. "Don't you think that's too much?"

"It matched the dress" she shrugged.

"That's a ridiculous excuse," I smacked her shoulder as I watched a playful smirk appear on her lips.

"Did you just assault a public prosecutor?" she grabbed my naked thighs and pulled me towards her body.

"No! I am late and I need another shower thanks to you!" I yelped and put my finger on her lips. If I wasn't going to stop her now I don't think I would have the strength to refuse. 

"Why another shower?" She ran her finger on my thigh scoping away my wetness, she inhaled my scent before putting her finger in her mouth and sucking it seductively. "If you will wear that dress today, I rather you go smelling of sex because then people will know to back off," she explained with a pout.

"So, you want other people to know what I smell like post-sex?" I pointed out and poked her side. Realising what I meant, she opened her mouth in surprise.

"Go take a fucking shower, now!" she ordered in a grumpy tone.

"Yes ma'am!" I giggled. 

After I took a shower, I went back to the dressing room, giving Clara a warning look not to come closer, I put on the dress under her watchful eyes.

I stood in front of the mirror looking at the dress that cost more than everything I ever owned, I felt her hand entwine in mine as she took me to her bed. She sat me down gently and kneeled in front of me, taking the heels out of the bag, she helped me put them on while deeply looking into my eyes. It was a surreal feeling, having this woman kneeling in front of me touching my legs with the utmost care made my face flush red.

"Ahem," I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in mom," Clara said without getting up or breaking eye contact.

"George and Marcus arrived.. what are you doing Clara?" she asked in surprise noticing her daughter kneeling on the floor. 

"Helping Ayleen with her shoes, doesn't she look gorgeous?" she asked in awe.

"Oh..." was all Andressa said before giving me a warm smile. 

"You should get dressed as well mom, we will be down in a minute," she told her in a warm tone. 

" I won't be joining you this time, I have some more shopping to do before going home tomorrow. I am sure you will be amazing Ayleen," she told me warmly and I returned the smile. 

Andressa's POV

Leaving their bedroom, I walked back to George and Marcus, sitting beside them on the couch, I let out a long sigh.