Chapter 18

Ayleen's POV

Without any notice, Clara ripped my shirt off and carried me to the couch, bending me over it with ease she began to caress my sore skin and grabbed my hair, yanking it to the back with force she leaned over my body and wrapped her hand around my waist. 

As my ass pushed into her front she whispered hoarsely into my ear, "This was just a little punishment so you won't forget who you belong to."

Taking a seat on the couch she sat me down on her lap, with my back resting on her chest she opened my legs and began to tease my folds until she spread them and allowed her fingers to glide inside without any effort as my wetness invited her to do so. The only thing I could do was to let out a shameless moan to the pleasure she's provided.

With her leaning over my shoulder she watched the way I moved against her fingers, without shame I kept on moving faster, letting them go deeper inside of me before she began to massage my clit and sent me to my climax in a matter of minutes. 

She slapped my still sensitive clit and bit my earlobe before saying, " I love how you can be a slut for me."

I nodded quickly and whimpered when I tried to answer, no words came out. She gently carried me to the bed and took off my soaked panties. Laying on top of me I wrapped my arms around her as I felt her heart beat against mine.

I thought of this to be a perfect moment. "Can you lay on ur stomach for me?" I asked shyly.

"Why?" she muttered into my skin, puzzled by the request. 

"Please..." 

She must have understood this was important and without further questions did as asked.

Meanwhile, I got up quickly and grabbed my bag, taking out the massage oil I bought, I sat on her butt and poured some of it on her back.

"What is this? Smells nice," she said calmly. 

"Oil," I answered feeling embarrassed. 

"What kind of oil?" 

"Uh.. massage oil, I bought from this store that sells stuff for.. couples," I answered with reddish cheeks. 

"A sex store?!" she held back her giggle.

I huffed at her reaction. "I thought you need a massage," I answered as my hands started moving against her tensed muscles. 

"Do you think so?" she seemed to relax under my touch.

"I think so, you are very tense, miss prosecutor," I told her as a matter of factly. 

"Why are you saying that?"

"You are tense, not only that but agitated. You seem calm but most of the time you are not, there is always a storm inside of your head, and a fire in your heart, maybe from the nature of your work?" I wondered out loud. 

"A fire? Could be because I am hot," she joked as she always has.

"And you always joke to change serious conversations," I told her with a pout.

She closed her eyes and sighed calmly.

"Enjoying it?" I asked softly as I moved my hands toward her lower back. 

"I think you are right, I needed it."

"Good, I want to take care of you, like that, always," I said lovingly.

"You always do."

"But you do so much more for me, what if one day you got tired of me, the least I can do is to compensate with affection."

"And orgasms," she corrected and I jokingly slapped her back.

"I am serious, I know we have a lot of differences, financial differences and age differences and I wish they didn't exist but they do, so I want to try to compensate for them."

"You don't have to compensate or pay me back for anything, I take care of you because I want to," she answered honestly, but what if one day she loses her interest?  

"Let me do these things for you, and just relax," I reassured. 

After a few minutes she fell asleep, it was endearing in a way how she finally gave in. Laying beside her I lovingly stroked her hair and observed her features, wishing to remember every detail, always in awe of her natural beauty. No matter how much I tried I could not fall asleep, my eyes captivated by the woman next to me, refusing to close.  

Soon after, she started tossing and turning, mumbling incoherent words, I found myself trying to figure out what her nightmare was about.

"Stop.. Don't go, we can talk this over," she finally said something I could understand and a pang of jealousy entered my heart. Whoever she was dreaming about, I did not like it. 

Softly shaking her shoulder she jerked off the bed in sweat. 

"What? What happened? Was I dreaming?" she asked rubbing her eyes.

"You were.." I muttered and raised my brows. 

She laid back down and sighed with relief, "What a horrible nightmare."

"What was it about?" I played in her hair trying to sound calm.

"Nothing important but damn that massage was relaxing, I can't believe I fell asleep," she giggled, but I didn't smile. 

"Not relaxing enough it seems, looks like it gave you nightmares," I pointed out.

"Don't be silly, it had nothing to do with it," she answered while waving her hand dismissively.

"Then what was it about?" I had a feeling she wouldn't tell me but I was too curious to let it pass.

"Leave the past in the past.. I am sorry I fell asleep and left u alone," she dismissed my curiosity once again so I decided to not push her. 

"I survived," I answered as calmly as I could.

"How impolite of me," she pouted adorably.

"It's alright, Clara.. we can spend a night like that, just cuddling, talking.. it doesn't have to be about sex." I continued to caress her hair staring into her honey-colored eyes.

"It doesn't? Wow, no one ever told me that. My life is a lie," she gasped dramatically.

"Oh god, I am the dramatic one in this relationship, not you.. now come here, let me hold you and chase the bad dreams away." I opened my arms and she snuggled into my neck, I felt her warm breath as she let out a sigh of relief.

"You are right, I like being calm like this with you but I also like when we are sweaty, panting, my skin sticking to yours and I have your smell all over my skin, it's intimate.. it's delicious," she whispered against my skin sending shivers down my spine.

"Every moment with you is intimate, it's insane.. I can stay here with you forever," I rubbed the back of her neck as my other hand caressed her naked back up and down.

"Forever?" She repeated and I felt her stiffen in my arms, suddenly losing all of my confidence.

"Well.. as long as you would allow me to.. no pressure of course," I quickly corrected myself to which she hesitantly nodded. "It's just that when you are with me, I feel confident, safe.. like nothing bad would ever happen, and it's not even because of our relationship, even as a friend, I enjoyed your company."

"I enjoy your company as well," she whispered already falling back asleep, I caressed her hair and felt her heart as it calmed down against mine.

"Clara?" I whispered softly but she didn't move. "I am falling so hard and so fast for you," I covered my face with my hand after my own words left my mouth.