Chapter 28

Ayleen's POV

With my fingers smoothly going over the keys, I allowed myself to get lost in the sound of a beautiful instrument. Whenever I played there were no anxious thoughts, no reality, just the melody and feelings I could convey through it.

"It's beautiful," Clara spoke in awe, she stood at the front door watching with a wide smile, I got slightly spooked not aware she was back from work.

I smiled back and continued my piece, I was working on this for a while now, it was to be a part of my final presentation for the exam. Paying no mind to anything else I didn't stop till the last key has been played.

With a sigh I pulled away and got up, Clara must have gone to take a shower as the sound of the running water was coming from the bathroom. I observed the beautiful black piano in the middle of the room, it was stunning, something out of the movie, and then the confession...

Clara loves me, when she told me that I remember how the anger, confusion, and all of my doubts simply evaporated into thin air. This gorgeous complicated woman fell in love with me, how? That was beyond me, but she did, and all I could feel was this overwhelming feeling of happiness and peace.

I decided to let go of our previous situation, misunderstandings happened and there was no reason to hold onto it, going forward I hoped we could work things out in a better way than avoidance, but right now all I felt was this overwhelming love for the woman. And not because of the grand gesture, but her confession that reassured me we were going to be okay.

Walking into our bedroom the shower kept running and an idea came into my mind, I wanted to please her, and surprise her. Slowly undressing I calmed my racing heart and entered the bathroom, I could see her figure behind the steamy glass door. Letting my hair loose from the ponytail I glanced at myself in the mirror before approaching the shower.

"Baby.." I called hesitantly.

She moved the shower door and looked at me at first concerned but then her expression changed.

"Well hello," she said while her eyes burned into my naked body as she reached out and pulled me inside. "What do we have here.." she husked and bit her lip as she watched my hair get wet under the shower head.

I gulped unsure of what to do, this was as far as my plan went, but now that I was here under her hold, naked and wet my head began to go fuzzy and heat rose to my cheeks.

"If I knew my Angel will grow bolder after receiving a gift I would have bought one sooner," she smirked, and just as I opened my mouth to argue that it wasn't the reason she roughly but carefully turned me around and held against the shower wall. "Shhh," she shushed me and began to lick and bite my ear before kissing behind it and tracing her path along my neck.

I gasped when she hit the spot at my nape, shivers and goosebumps appearing on my skin. One of her hands was on the side of my shoulder holding me in place while the other suddenly lowered to my abdomen and didn't stop till she began to play with my clit.

I bit my lip holding the urge to moan, she must have not like it as she whispered into my ear to let it out, and just liked that the whine escaped my mouth.

"Good, keep whining," she husked and entered inside of me with two of her long fingers, I could feel them sliding in and out with ease, maybe because of the water or just how wet I was, I couldn't tell.

"Clara..!" I gasped when she hit the spot but at that exact moment she took them out and turned me around to face her.

Her eyes were clouded by desire, it was beautiful, but I didn't have time to focus on that because without any warning she shoved her fingers into my mouth and watched me suck them.