Chapter 7

Ayleen's POV

"Are you calmer?" I heard her whisper in my ears as her fingers gently massaged my scalp.

"Mhm," I hummed in a daze.

"Good, go get dressed, I will take you out," she stated pulling me back to reality. 

"Can't we just stay like this?" I whined as I snuggled further into her neck, I wished to remain like this for the rest of my life. 

"Ayleen.." she whispered huskily, my body shivered. 

"You like that don't you," I said while nuzzling my face into her neck, she squeezed my waist in response. 

"Go get dressed," she sighed as she moved my fave away gently and got out of bed leaving me a little disappointed but in all honesty, I was teasing her slightly. 

She left the room in a hurry as if she was afraid to jump me in bed, and so I went to the bathroom horrified with how I looked. I quickly washed my face and redid the eyeliner that smudged my entire face, I looked like a homeless panda.

"I don't get it, where are you taking her?" I heard Serena ask.

"Out, so she can distract herself," Clara stated indifferently.  

"Why would you take her out, she doesn't even know you.. what are you trying to do with my friend," she argued. 

I wanted to kick Serena's ass but Clara noticed my presence,  she smiled warmly at me, grabbed my hand, and left the apartment without replying to Serena. We got into her car and started driving, I didn't even question the destination, it was enough for me that we were going together. 

"Thank you for doing this," I whispered softly.

"Don't thank me, I am doing it for me as well, I get to spend time with you so win-win situation," she grinned cheekily.  

When we arrived she quickly left her seat and opened the door for me, I loved this gesture of hers, blushing every time she's done so. When I got out I saw the sign "Belmar parasail"

"Parasailing?!" I yelped in a panic.

"Don't worry Angel, I know you don't like heights, we will just watch," she reassured. 

We walked together to a nearby hill that was relatively empty and sat on the ground. She completely ignored her fancy outfit and pulled me down between her legs, we were watching the parasails in silence enjoying the soft breeze.

"You are a kind person Clara.." I whispered softly. 

"Am I?" She snickered not realizing that I meant it.

"You are," I reassured.

"Want to bet you will change your mind?" She didnt avert her gaze from the sun that was starting to sink into the horizon.

"Why would you think that?" I felt anxious by her comment.

"I have many flaws," she responded without hesitation. 

"We all have flaws."

"I can't find a flaw in you, yet.. you are a unique person," she muttered the last part.

"My previous partner would disagree," I told her in all seriousness. 

"I am sure you will find a future partner to agree with how I see you," her words cut into my heart like a dagger, what does that mean? Why can't she be that person.. was that her saying she would never be that person?

When the sun was almost gone she got up quietly and dusted her pants. "Let's go get something sweet for you." 

I looked up at the beautiful woman infront of me holding her hands up, the sun was slightly reflecting in her honey-colored eyes warming my heart.