Month Five : Week Two
Right Now - One Direction

I woke up to Sophie laying practically on top of me. Today may not be a good day, but it was starting off alright I guess. I smiled at the younger who was clung to me after a bad nightmare.

I carefully wriggled out of her grasp and walked down the stairs. I was not going to make a big deal out of this. Well especially not since im grounded now too.

Ezra decided to be this big and bold 19 year old he is and tattle on me like a three year old. So I got grounded for telling him I wish he was aborted. Whatever, it was so worth it.

"Happy birthday, kid." My dad said, kissing the side of my head gently as he walked past. I smiled my thanks and spun on the barstool. "So what do you wanna do for your birthday?"

"I don't really care, to be honest." I said with a shrug. "Me, Mom, and Andrea always would go bowling. I don't really wanna do that though."

"No, no I won't take that memory away from your mother, kid. Anything other ideas?"

"Mini golfing and axe throwing?" I asked, voice quiet as I laid my head on the counter.

"Didn't you-"

"That's what I wanna do." I whispered again.

"Alright. Are you gonna invite that Asterin girl? I haven't seen her around in a while."

"She has school today so probably not." I shrugged. I haven't told anyone, there's no reason to.

"Xavier! Xavier!" Sophie yelled, running down the stairs.

"Sophie! Sophie!" I yelled back, a small smile taking over.

"Let me know when you wanna leave." My dad said, ruffling my hair as he walked past. I nodded, pushing his hands off my head with a smile. Sophie climbed onto the stool next to me and smiled up at me.

"Is Asterin coming? I miss her!"

My smile faltered some.

"She can't come today, Soph. She's been very busy with school and stuff."

"Oh, okay. Maybe soon?" She asked, cocking her head.

"I'll make sure to ask." I replied.

"Soph! C'mon! We gotta get you ready for school!" Ezra yelled from upstairs.

"Coming!" Sophie yelled. "Happy birthday, Xavier."

"Thank you, Soph." I said, ruffling her hair some before helping her off the stool as she ran upstairs. I grabbed a glass of water and walked to my room.

Month Five : Week Three
Angels Like Me - Miley Cyrus

I left my hoodie in her car, I knew she'd need it.

its not your fault i ruin everything

I fucking regret it all. I regret leaving, I regret letting her go. I regret it all and I just unlocked my front door.

and its not your fault i cant be what you need

I wish I was strong enough to fight against him. I wish I knew how to get past the grip he fucking has on me. I wish he'd just leave me the fuck alone.

He just ruined everything for me. He just took everything from me.

I hate him with every fucking bone in my body.

baby angels like you can't fly down hell with me

I got to my room and just broke. I laid in bed and cried for hours. I couldn't really do anything but.

I just left the girl that's made me feel fucking alive again. She made me feel like me and now I just feel like nothing. I feel like a nobody again because she isn't here.

It's back to how it was when my mom died.

I thought i lost everything when I lost her, turns out I was wrong.

im everything they said i would be

I desperately want relief from this fucking pain. It's too much. I can't even sleep in a hotel room in Missouri because I know she should be here instead of me but we can't be in the same state, let alone the same area together around the same people.

Month Five : Week Four
All The Things She Said - t.A.T.u.

God you make me feel so alive

30 miles an hour

My brother's coming around to liking you

32 miles an hour

You're making me blush shut the fuck up

35 miles an hour

You're my moon

37 miles an hour

You make me feel free again

42 miles an hour

See! Adrenaline and Anxiety are different, tallboo!

48 miles an hour

I hope you know I yelled at Asher for moving your seat settings

53 miles an hour

You're everything to me, Carter

59 miles an hour

Your mom would be proud of you, fuck whatever other people say

64 miles an hour

Forever is a big commitment but I know it's you

70 miles an hour

Im glad you came into my life

76 miles an hour

You and my Uncle are on the same ranking by the way

81 miles an hour

You're so pretty, Rite-Aid boy

89 miles an hour

You saved my life

95 miles an hour

when will I ever be enough for anyone else like that again?