Sweet dreams

Author's note: Almost after a crazy week of collage, I needed to write some fluff to help balance everything out. 

Also, this takes place after 'Take care'

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Four was having a good dream. He wasn't sure if it was Three was right next to him, or his brain decided to be nice to him for once.

He and Three were by a beach, enjoying the sunset together. Three's arm over Four's shoulder. The waves were quietly crashing into the sand.

It was blissful.

"Four..." Three began. 

Four turned to face him. "Yes?"

"I never want this to end, this feeling I feel around you." Three let go of Four's shoulder and got down on one knee. "Smg4, will you marry me?"

Four's eyes sparkled bright. "Yes! A thousand times yes!" He tackled Three into a hug, Three was able to catch him and twirl him around. They both pulled in for a kiss.

Four could hear someone softly saying his name.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four open his eyes to see he was back in his room, Three was still laying next to him in bed.

"Hey, you had a good dream?" He asked, slightly chuckling. 

"Yeah..." Four let out a sigh. "It was nice... Why do you ask?"

Three kissed him on the top of his head. "Because, you started peppering kisses in your sleep."

Four's face became red as a tomato. Three laughed at his boyfriend's flushed face.

"Hey, it's okay. I know you." Three reassured him, his eyes became lidded. "Besides, it was nice..." 

Four got an idea. "How nice?" He asked, a smirk on his face.

Three looked Four dead in the eye. "Very nice."

"Do you want more? ~" Four's answer was given to him by Three pulling him in for a kiss.

They made out on Four's bed, not going any further into having sex, but Four was fine with that...

After all, he didn't want to fuck up again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note two: Oppsie, a little angst showed up at the end. No regrets though!