Chapter 37: The One Who Is Many and Many More

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.)

𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 "𝘎𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘩 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦" 𝘣𝘺 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘔𝘤𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

As the newly revived and enthralled King Ghidorah sounds a wailing roar to the now darkened sky, a proclamation to the world that he had returned, Godzilla and the others watch as two more strikes of orange lightning touchdown along the back of The Founder.

From the base of where the lightning strikes, Skullcrawlers manifest, two juveniles. The first is 15 meters in height and 30 meters in length, from it's head to the tip of it's tail, and the second being 20 meters in height and 40 meters in length.

"𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞, 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲!" Godzilla demands

"But we can help!" Gabi interrupts, holding up an anti titan rifle "We can provide backup with this!"

"You won't kill any of these titans with that." Levi says

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐳𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫. 𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞." The King of Kaiju finishes

Ymir, having finished watching the resurrection of She and Eren's newfound allies, roars at Godzilla and begins to charge once more, aching to resume their battle.

"𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐆𝐎! 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞." Godzilla urges

"ALRIGHT, LETS MOVE EVERYONE!" Hange shouts, moving the reins of The Jaw Titan up then back down again.

The Jaw Titan spreads his wings and takes flight from Godzilla's being in the knick of time as the latter is crashed into by Ymir, the two beginning to try their hardest to overpower the other.

Once the humans reach a certain altitude above Eren's tailbone and regain their sights on the mysterious Ancient Titan that most likely hides Armin; Connie, Mikasa and Annie free fall from the Jaw Titan.

The ring on Annie's finger opens to reveal a retractable spike before she drags her thumb across it, drawing blood and thus allowing a yellow sphere of lightning to envelop her being as The Female Titan manifests in her place.

The Okapi-headed Ancient Titan flees from it's pursuers as one of it's ancient bretheren, a 15 meter bald headed titan rushes to it's defense, trying to attack The Female Titan who had just landed, leaving her with no choice but to defend herself as their quarry makes it's escape.

"Oh no" Annie says to herself from within her titan "It's going to run away toward Eren's head!"

With the sound of reeling wires and pressurized fuel, Connie slices the nape of the bald titan that Annie had been combating, effectively killing it.