Chapter 10: The World Outside The Walls

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.)

Historia had disclosed a plan to the two titans. Something that would not only allow them to venture from one wall to another, but to aid in their coverage of ground in their ultimate search for a way home. Something that, while not as intricate as The Executioner From Hell stationed in front of Trost, a device meant for crushing the napes of titans if they ventured too close to the wall, this particular union of titan hardening and human ingenuity would be of much larger, more mundane proportion.

With the aid of Kong, who used his axe to cut down 30 trees total from The Forest of Giant Trees and cut them into different sizes, and for each structure, the humans had them placed according to size by rows of five and lanes of 3 on both sides of the wall to serve as the structures base.

And with the aid of Eren, who used his titan hardening to encase it in crystal, enveloping and shaping the structures in the form of a ramp that would lead up the wall and another one to lead back down again. Two sets were made, one that would grant Godzilla and Kong access to the inside of Wall Rose, and another that would allow them to venture outside of Wall Maria. These structures would be referred to as The Titan Bridges.

Once that was done, they set to work clearing the remaining titans that had preyed upon them for decades outside of Wall Maria with the help of The King of The Monsters and The Mountain who Thunders Death.

This process, had it been done by human hands alone would have taken a year if not more. But with a little help from the kaiju, took a mere 4 months, and so 6 years after the Colossal Titan's first attack on Shigashina, the Scouts were able to venture the land beyond the walls once more. Eventually, it came time for Godzilla to make due on his promise to the humans 7 months ago.

"𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚." He said to them

The arrival of Kong and telling them of how he himself had gotten to this land had provided much needed clarity. Thus bringing them one step closer to understanding this phenomena, meager, but progress nonetheless.

"Its just as you thought, Hange." Levi says as the two ride on horseback "Most of the titans had gone inside Wall Maria. We've all wiped them out, I think had it only been us doing the work, it would take triple the time it did easily."

"We have them to thank for that." She says, looking forward at Godzilla and Kong ahead of them.
"Let's keep going exactly as we planned."

Knowing it would be best to accomplish this before winter had hit, Godzilla had taken Eren, Mikasa and Armin upon his back and follows the scent of the sea, while Kong treads upon the land beside them on all fours similar to how an ape of smaller proportion would.

Mikasa looks at her childhood friend, Eren. He had grown his hair out to a noticeable degree, carrying the same serious expression on his face, visibly changed by the events of the past 7 months.

As they ride forth, shadows from above catch the eyes of Armin, Godzilla and Kong. A flock of birds calling to one another and flying toward the walls, Armin is astounded by the sight, as the birds seemingly throw the beauty around them together.

After the brief moment of enjoying the serenity, a red flare is fired into the sky, indicating the sighting of a titan. Godzilla growls and his nostrils flare, anticipating another fight, as Kong does the same.