Chapter 22: Flames of Hatred

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.)

𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 "𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘰𝘰𝘮" 𝘣𝘺 𝘒𝘢𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘠𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

The sky is painted a deep red as flames dance atop the houses of The Shigashina District. The fiery mushroom cloud within it, seemingly continuing to paint and burn the sky as it dissipates.

Within the windows of the military prison, and despite the fact that embers sting her eyes and nose, Yelena gazes in admiration at the flaming embodiment of destruction before her.

"Yes...This is it!" Yelena says with hands outstretched once more.

"Eren will trample Marley beneath the feet of the titans...and Godzilla will burn it all away in a Great Conflaguration!" She says

Not far from Armin and his group, Gabi tries desperately to get her cousin Reiner out from the nape of his titan, his power now waned upon the awakening of The Founder, where as all hardening, including that of his armor, was to be undone.

Now, with Reiner not able bodied enough to defend her nor himself. The two are reduced to witnesses as the true power of The Atomic Titan reveals itself...

Godzilla sounds out a deafening roar, causing the fury of the flames around him to intensify and the blood of friend and foe run cold. As SpaceGodzilla, a titan who fancies himself a god...feels a very mortal fear grip his heart.

"What's happening to him?" Jean asks

"I don't know..." Armin says "It's almost like his blood...no...his entire being...is searing...blazing...Burning..."

"𝐍𝐨...𝐧𝐨, 𝐈-𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫..." SpaceGodzilla says as he steps back from The Alpha Titan

Godzilla's eyes glow brighter with orange as his entire being begins to emit a droning hum and the cracks between his scales become more incandescent, brightening and dimming in sync with the mysterious sound.

Kong finds the strength to stand once more and looks in the direction of the humans, making a B Line for them, knowing full well what was coming.

The spines upon Godzilla's back crackle with blue lightning as the droning hum continues and the spines become even hotter.

Once the humming stops, a nuclear pulse in the form of an orange blast is unleashed from his being.

Armin, Mikasa, Connie and Jean observing the spectacle from afar and below watch as the atomic wave makes it way towards them. But before it can touch them, Kong dives in front of the humans with his back turned to the blast, shielding them with his body.

As he slides in front of the humans through the rubble, he reaches his left arm out to Reiner and Gabi and places his cupped hand over them to protect the two cousins as well.

The nuclear blast ignites the flesh of the ones that were turned into titans by Zeke's scream, causing the lesser titans that were within at least 60 meters proximity of Godzilla to fold in on themselves like scrap paper within flame until they slowly become hot white ash.

The blast makes it's way to SpaceGodzilla, upon which, unrelenting flame consumes him head to toe. His shoulders now erupt with fire as opposed to the crystal they once did.

"𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐔𝐔𝐔𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐆𝐇, 𝐍𝐎! 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄!" SpaceGodzilla roars as he fires a yellow beam from his mouth.