Chapter 36: Borrowed Power Perfected

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.)

Kong and Ymir continue to trade blows, despite the 50 meter size difference, Kong manages to hold his own. However, he fights at a vast disadvantage, for his heart is not in this fight...but in the one to reach Eren's own if he still had it.

"𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍! 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄, 𝐊𝐈𝐃!" Kong yells to Eren, as The 8th Wonder pins an elbow into Ymir's neck in an effort to keep her down

Ymir roars as she grabs Kong by the shoulders and performs a reversal on The Mountain Who Thunders Death. Now having The King of The Hollow Earth in a full mount, Ymir slams her fists into Kong, the latter blocking each blow with his arms as The First Titan tries desperately to kill her otherworldly opponent.

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄! 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐌 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄!" Kong yells as he moves his head upward to look at Eren, feeling each blow that Ymir deals upon his defense.

Having waited long enough for an opening, Kong then grabs Ymir by her upper arms, pulls her toward himself and sinks his canines into her shoulder.

Ymir roars in pain as she stands to her feet in an effort to escape The Ape's bold move, but by doing so, she brings Kong up with her as the exposed ribs dig into his flesh.

The King of The Hollow Earth tears a piece of Ymir's shoulder from her frame as she pries him off and pushes him away from Eren, Kong then spits the steaming chunk of meat out of his mouth before calling out another plea to Eren again, who had yet to acknowledge him thus far.

"𝐈'𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍' 𝐘𝐀! 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒! 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍!" Kong roars out

Ymir gets between Eren and Kong once again before reeling her fist back for another punch, prompting Kong to do the same.

Once the two get within distance of one another, they slug each other at once, the connection tearing through the air around them.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃, 𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍! 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐎-" Kong tries to yell before Ymir delivers a devastating kick to Kong's face, sending him rolling across the ground on which they fight.

Kong slowly rises to his feet, having taken a blow that would no doubt kill any lesser titan, spitting out a piece of his left canine tooth.

"𝐇𝐞𝐡. 𝐀𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭." Kong says "𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬."

He wipes his lip before stomping one foot forward and raising his fists for battle once more.

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐆𝐔𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘!" Kong roars

Just then, a bird like shadow flies over Kong and in the direction of Fort Salta, grabbing his attention. He sees what appears to be...a titan with wings!

("𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧?") Kong thinks to himself ("𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐲?")