Chapter 2: King to a God

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.)

In His world, any titan that stood against him had two choices. Just like Scylla or Tiamat, Amhuluk or Rodan, they had a choice: Submit...or be made to. Though it would seem, be it in his world or another, that was not about to change.

𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 "𝘖𝘭𝘥 𝘙𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘴" 𝘣𝘺 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘔𝘤𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

The abnormal titan behind Godzilla continues to drag its malformed body forward. Any tree within its immediate vicinity spontaneously combusts, unable to endure the unfathomably high temperatures that this titan emits.

Godzilla turns his back to the humans who remain skeptic of his nature, as well as the odd circumstances of their encounter. Nevertheless, the titan that Godzilla now faces continues to defy him and is clearly a threat to humanity. He slams his tail to the ground before letting out a roar, long and loud. The present members of the 104th cover their ears, overwhelmed by it's resonance and duration. Erwin and a black haired man remain motionless and observe this new titan that stands in defense of them now.

Rod Reiss suddenly stops and slowly begins to sit upright, now at the same height of 120 meters as Godzilla; he reveals the damage done by dragging himself for quite some distance. The front half of his head was now completely gone, exposing his brain and hollow eye sockets. His chest and belly devoid of any skin or muscle, exposing his ribs and organs.

Then suddenly...

A droning hum can be heard emanating from Godzilla's being. Each of his plates, starting from the end of his tail and working their way up, begin to glow one by one and in turn; the hums reverberations become louder and shorter than the last. The sound is reminiscent to one of the 104th Cadet Corp's scouts, Sasha Braus. The sound is like that of the Bullroarer her father made with her as a girl instantly came to mind.

The hums volume continues to increase and the dorsal plates glow reaches the back of Godzilla's head.

"𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐄, 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐋!" He yells in a deep, growling shout before releasing a brilliant azure beam from his jaws as his eyes glow in unison to his plates. As all the humans, even those like Erwin and most other veteran soldiers, hardened by battle, their own eyes rendered stoic by all they've seen can't help but have to shield them from this incandescent blast.

The blast finds its mark within Rod's open chest cavity, knocking him onto his back and scorching the organs that lay within him still.

The King of The Monsters, upon seeing his foe fall before him, ceases his breath and lets out a sigh through his nostrils. "𝐇𝐦𝐩𝐡. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨, 𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞."

As Erwin and his colleague watch him make his way towards the fallen body of Rod Reiss, they speak amongst themselves:

"What do you make of this, Captain Levi? You've been awfully quiet given the situation." Erwin asks the shorter, black haired man next to him.

The man adjusts his white ascot, his eyes, cold and steely, sizes up the reptilian titan that gave them quite the spectacle.

"What do I think? I think Four Eyes would have a field day with this one." He says

Godzilla, with thunderous footsteps, walks into the jets of steam with which Rod's titan body emits, his hide making The Giant Lizard Beast virtually impervious to this extreme heat.