Chapter 7: War On Two Fronts

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.

As the sounds of thrown rocks could be heard laying waste to the front of the wall, the dying screams of soldiers being mulched was enough to stir Reiner, The Armored Titan from unconsciousness. He opens his eyes to see Godzilla move from the walls in order to protect the humans that he had allied himself with from further harm.

The Armored Titan props himself up and looks down ahead of him to see his lower torso barely holding on to his upper.

"Shit." Reiner says to himself through gritted teeth "Looks like that Big Gray Gecko really did a number on me."

Both of his torso's begin to slowly fuse back together as he feels the now soft flesh around his nape that had layed underneath the armor that Godzilla had shattered to pieces over Shigashina's wall.

"But at least we're able to carry out the mission now that he's busy...just where did that thing come from?" He wonders "It makes Bertoldt's Colossal look like a joke."

As soon as he heals completely he begins to stand to his feet only to take a drop kick to the face, sending him flying and landing face down, the armor on the left side of his face, completely shattered.

Eren, The Attack Titan, had caught up to him and had come to claim his payment of blood for the suffering of his people.

"Do you have any idea where we're standing right now?" Eren speaks from within his titan

The Armored Titan gets back up to strike Eren with a dynamic fist but is immediately grabbed by his arm and thrown into the dirt.

"This is the place...WE ONCE CALLED HOME" Eren yells as the titan he transformed into roars with might to the sky.

"Get in our way...and we'll slaughter you." Eren finishes as his friends equip their new weapons that appear to be spears to their trigger handles.

The Armored Titan stands up, ready to carry out his mission as a warrior.

"Damn it." Reiner says "I can't take him on like this." The Armored Titan slowly opens its jaw. "Guess its on to Plan B."

But something grabs the attention of everyone. A trilling roar can be heard descending down to earth as large leathery wings eclipse the now peeking sun. Its landing shakes the ground as Godzilla's roar can be heard on the other side of the wall.

Meanwhile...

The strange Dragon Beetle lands onto Godzilla and bites down into his neck, The King of The Monsters roars in pain as the creature continuously slams it's claws into his body. The creature then flaps its wings, dragging Godzilla away from those he sought to protect as the humans look on at the horrendous new creature that had appeared before them.

Godzilla shakes the creature off of him, grabs it by the throat and gives a bite to the neck of his own. The creature trills in pain as it digs its claws into the ground to resist being pushed back further, the resulting tremors brought on by this clash causes some of the human soliders to lose their footing, and some...their composure.

"AAAAAAHHH" A red haired solider yells, covering his ears and falling to his knees. "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE HERE AREN'T WE?!?"

"You want to?!?" Levi asks him as he grabs the solider by the back of his collar and hoists him up "Get your ass up and get to the wall!"

Just then, five more creatures, 4 of them standing in at 30 meters in height and nearly 60 meters in length burst from the forest behind The Beast Titan and take places within his formation. All of them have long, skeletal, snake-like bodies supported by two long forelimbs with four toes each but no hindlimbs.