Chapter 29: Absolution

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.)

The moment of victory is an overdue one, The Cart Titan, after her body had long since healed runs off in the direction of where Falco, The Jaw Titan had fallen.

Meanwhile... The Jaw Titan lie motionless among the rubble. Various cuts and gashes adorn the titan as he lay face first on top of a ruined building, his right eye dangling out of his socket and the outer steel trap-like jaws hang open.

Gabi, who had hidden from place to place during the duration of the battle, tries desperately to cut the nape of The Jaw Titan open with a measly knife to retrieve her friend, the unconscious body unresponsive to her pleas and attempts.

Meanwhile...

Magath and Hange try desperately to push the rubble that was once the meeting building out from their one way out but to no avail, neither of them, with theirs and The Azumabito's clans combined strength could they move it.

After a few more attempts and more than enough panicking on the Azumabito engineers end caused by the thought of this sanctuary becoming their tomb...a deeper dread washes over them as they feel a rumbling in the earth.

"What is that?" Lady Azumabito asks "I thought The Rumbling had made it's way off the island by now?"

As the tremors continue, they realize this rumbling isn't caused by that of footsteps...but by something being pushed. A mighty, blood soaked hand pushes the rubble from the entrance of the basement, allowing sunlight to peak through.

The humans that were trapped beneath the rocks cover their eyes from the blinding light before a familiar shape eclipses it.

Kong.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?" He asks

"Kong!" Magath says

"Are you okay, big guy? You're covered in blood!" Hange pitches in

"𝐎𝐡, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞!" Kong says with a smile

The Azumabito Engineers clamor back to the basement in fear of Kong saying this, their Lady frozen in terror.

"I think a little context would do them some good..." Hange says scratching the back of her head

"Good to see we agree on something." Magath replies

Meanwhile...

The Colossal Titan lay face down on the ground, the time in which Armin can stay of this form as well as the energy needed to use it completely spent. The young shifter emerges from the nape of The Colossal's neck, strips of tendon and flesh still connect to his face and arms as jets of steam surround and blow past him.

"𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧!" Godzilla says, noticing the young shifter reemerge "𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝?"

"I'm a bit nauseous...but I'll be okay. What about you and Kong? The both of you took some serious damage." Armin asks

"𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞." Godzilla assures

The Female and Armored Titan collapse as jets of steam blast forth from their napes as well, their respective shifters pulling themselves from their second bodies.

Godzilla lowers himself to Annie and Reiner who had just finished pulling off the last bit of connective tissues from their beings.

"𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫...𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐈 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞." Godzilla says as he flares his nostrils